Anniversary Ideas??

stef1176

Earning My Ears
My wife and I will be on a family vacation with our two kids during our 25th anniversary. She is in love with Disney and i really want to make it special for her. However she is the one who does most of the planning one it comes to disney and to be honest i don't know nearly as much as she does lol. I'm looking for help with any ideas or past experiences to make this important day as great as possible!

Here's some details...
The kids are both older so leaving them to do something just the two of us is not a problem
She's told me she has booked dinner for that night

Thank you for any or all help!!

You can pick up anniversary buttons at your hotel or in the parks to wear if you want to share your celebration with everyone.

It's hard if she does the planning, as she might be able to find anything linked to your trip/reservation, but you may be able to add a note to the dining reservation/pre-order a dessert with the dinner.

There are carriage rides at Port Orleans Riverside and Fort Wilderness Resort.

You can order a package of items to be set up in your hotel room through Disney floral.

There are a lot of cruises or tours, and some additional seasonal ones if you are going around the holidays. Some of these are more involved options like a full-day backstage tour, and others are simpler, like an Illuminations cruise.

Additionally there are dessert parties that include roped off spots to view fireworks.

What about buying the bride and groom ears?

We did that for my parents many years ago we just happened to be at Disney for a family gathering and they wore them.

We did a Disney cruise to Alaska for our 30th. We got a reservation for the special resturant you have to pay extra for (make the reservation as soon as you make the cruise reservation).

Another idea is to get a Ciderella's Carriage (crystal or jeweled), which is gorgeous and really expensive, for a gift. I also think there is a fancy Mickey and Minnie wedding cake topper that you could secretly ask to have put on a dessert.

If you do the cruise, we got the package that had champagne, chocolate and strawberries, along with a banner in our cabin. It was a great trip!

Depending on your budget, Disney can make lots of experiences happen!! They recreated our mini wedding cakes, and set it up at a table at the GF Marina...where we could view Wishes for the first anniversary of our Disney wedding. :flower3:

For my retirement we had a private IllumiNations dessert party at the UK area.

They used to have couples massages at GF spa.

If you are adventurous they have tandem parasailing at Sammy Duvall's (the Contemporary.)

Disney Floral will customize a romantic package for you/your room.

The list of romance at WDW seems endless!
If you look on the "Weddings" forum they will probably have a whole bunch of ideas!!

Oh, and all of these things can be planned outside of My Disney Experience and she will never know!! :ssst:

Happy Anniversary!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!