Annette's Diner - reviews

We ate here on Tuesday 3 December 2013.

We left the park before Dreams started and were pleased to say that there was no queue. We were seated immediately and the waiter was with us in a few minutes. Great service in here :thumbsup2

Creatures of habit, DH, DD and I all had the Rockabilly burger - huge portions!! 15.99E each:

DS had the kids meal, cheeseburger that includes a soft drink and dessert - 14.99E

Salad that came with DS's meal

I forgot to take a pic of the ice cream. He had this with chocolate sauce and smarties.

DH and I had a coke, Abbey's was a cherry coke. Total bill was 63.69E including shareholders discount.

There is an unwritten law that we absolutely have to eat at Annette's every visit - and we have never been disappointed. Love it in here :banana:

mspoppins we were there at the same time lol.

we had half board standard vouchers and all got the potato hash brown starters. these were really nice and the portion is huge.

i had a chilli cheese burger and my mam had a rockabilly burger both were very good. my aunt and uncle quickly ordered blue cheese burgers and im sure they hadn't realised what they ordered as they didn't enjoy it at all.

the kids had a chicken nugget meal and a fish and chips meal with ice cream no complaints there.

we all had brownie with ice cream for dessert which was lovely

i probably wouldn't use the vouchers there again as after the starters we were all a bit full and loads of food went to waste. the set menu they do is more than enough for us.

im afraid to see after two good visits some years ago we left dissapointed this time.

This was namely due to their new veggie burger, which was horrible.

It came with aubergene, courgette, garlic pickle and a credit card sized piece of tofu.

It was horrible :(

We ate here two adults and two children 20th march.
My wife and i had the cheeseburger, brownie and a coke from the Annette's favourites menu @€19.49 each. Kids menu was €14.99 for chicken nuggets a drink and a vanilla ice cream. Dad was also a bit naughty and fancied a treat so i had a chocolate milkshake as well at €7.49.
We all enjoyed the food and the helpings were quite generous. We had 3 servers on rollerblades and one of them kept pinching my sons toy gun and kept shooting him, much to his enjoyment. We always have a good meal here and with my discount it came to €61.16 which was quite a bit cheaper than cafe mickey and rainforest cafe.

We ate here twice on our visit, first on Tuesday 14 October 2014 at around 6pm. No queue to get in and seated upstairs very quickly.

I had the cheeseburger - 14.99E

DH, Abbey and Lewis had the Rock 'n' Roll burger - 15.99E

Mark had the bacon chilli burger - 15.99E

All had a drink each too which ranged from 3.69 each to 4.59 for cherry coke. Total bill was 84.32E including shareholders discount - another really nice meal :thumbsup2

Second visit was on Thursday 16 October 2014 at approc 4pm. Again no wait and this time seated downstairs. Initially we were in a booth for 4 with a chair at the end, but this didn't give us much room so asked to be moved, which was fine.

All had a combination of burgers again with the exception of Mark who had the Chilli hot dog - 13.99E

And Lewis ate from the kids menu this time and had fish and chips, which comes with a salad starter. Kids meal is 14.99E and includes a drink and dessert too, but we wanted to get to the park so didn't wait for the dessert.

Total bill this time including drinks and shareholders discount was 77.78E
Food was lovely again. We will be back :goodvibes

Hi All,

Ate here twice during my latest trip, once for dinner and once for breakfast.

The breakfast was really great, a lot of food and two drinks - orange juice and a hot drink. I had a good old english tea with milk and sugar - would definitely have breakfast here again!

At dinner, I had the 'special' that was on, it was a brie burger and it was so delicious! However, the plates are huge! I actually felt a little embarrassed as I felt I had wasted a lot. I ate about 3/4 of the burger and lots of fries, although it didn't even look like I'd made a dent in the fries. I could have shared the plate with someone it was so huge.

Totally yummy though and good service so I will do again :thumbsup2 and would recommend!

K.

http://s22.photobucket.com/user/tha...7-4f05-a2df-883fda126b15_zps3f43df77.jpg.html
da64fb90-fea7-4f05-a2df-883fda126b15_zps3f43df77.jpg

Another of our traditions.
Had a late lunch here on our last day. Liam had the hot dog and fries, I had the onion burger and fries.
You know what you're going to get at Annettes, standard of food is always the same and its good.
Used my AP discount and our server brought our free AP aperitifs.10917145_10205667732878698_147948500745925525_o.jpg

We ate here on Tuesday 18 October 2016

There was a small queue outside at 18:00 but it moved quickly and we soon were shown to a booth seat downstairs.

Service was good, quick and efficient. There were 4 of us and we all had the same thing, Rock 'n' Roll burger 18.99E

Portion sizes are good and the burger was nicely cooked.

We each had a drink, normal coca cola 3.89 each and cherry coke was 4.79.

Total bill including shareholder discount 15% was 79.32E. Nice food, good setting, we'll definitely be back :thumbsup2

We ate here on Saturday 4 February 2017 @ 8pm approx.

There was a bit of a queue outside, to be expected on a Saturday evening and we waited about 20 minutes to be seated.

3 of us ate here and we all had the rock’n’roll burger and a drink. The burger was lovely, well cooked and large portion of fries 18.99E each.

IMG_1986 (640x480).jpg

DH and I had a coke each, 3.99E each and DS had a cherry coke, 4.89E.

IMG_1985 (640x480).jpg

IMG_1970 (480x640).jpg

The service was quick, food was hot and reasonably priced. Total including shareholder discount was 59.36E. We will be back. :thumbsup2

Last edited:
We ate here again on Monday 23 July 2017 @ approx 7pm

P1060666 (640x480).jpg

There was a small queue outside but we didn't wait more than 15 minutes or so. We had the same lovely waitress as we'd had in February - and very nearly the same table.

P1060667 (640x480).jpg

P1060669 (640x480).jpg

We all had the Rock n Roll Burger and a soft drink each - total bill was 79.66E with shareholders discount. Service was quick and as always we really enjoyed our meal here.

P1060670 (640x480).jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter