"Anna" roses

MinnieMeg

Mouseketeer
Has anyone had "Anna" roses in their bouquet? I spoke with Rosie this week. I want the Tussy Mussy so she suggested the "Anna" rose with the white fressia and the stephanotis with pearls. I can't find a florist near me that has these roses. I am just wondering if this would be too faded.
Meg

Rosie sent me a picture of them for my bouquet as well.

I'm doing the Tussy Mussy, though hand-tied instead of in the holder.
Edit:
Here is the picture Rosie emailed me.

annarosesandstephanotis.jpg

Mine had Anna roses as well. I think they vary in shade at times. The Anna ones if I remember correctly are cream with pink tips....

JL02135-18-06.jpg

tinker is that your bouquet it is so pretty and i love how she clusterd the pearls

I carried Anna roses for my bouquet 9+ years ago!!! They are gorgeous - palest pink but photographed well against my off-white dress. I wanted small clusters of white lilacs but they would have wilted so my florist instea used wax flowers (real flowers, not sure what else they could be called.) Needless to say I really loved the roses in my bouquet as I can tell you all the details from 1998! Good luck and thanks for the jog down memory lane!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter