Animator's Palete on the Magic Question

mickeymom22

DIS Veteran
What typically happens at the Animator's Palate on a 4 night cruise on the Magic? Do you get to do your own illustration or is it the dinner show with Sorcerer Mickey?

I love the magic AP; soooooooo much better than Dream/Fantasy. The Crush thing was cute...the first time. The fourth time I wanted to tear out my little remaining hair. The Magic AP show is fantastic! Truly a compilation of the Magic of Disney. My wife and I sat there amazed, thoroughly entranced.

I love the magic AP; soooooooo much better than Dream/Fantasy. The Crush thing was cute...the first time. The fourth time I wanted to tear out my little remaining hair. The Magic AP show is fantastic! Truly a compilation of the Magic of Disney. My wife and I sat there amazed, thoroughly entranced.

I agree with you 100% about the AP Crush show on the Dream and Fantasy. After the first night we just wanted to hold a conversation without being interrupted by Crush. I can see families with very young children enjoying this more each night. We did do a seven night cruise on the Fantasy with our son (then 23) and we really enjoyed seeing our figures come to life. Especially when our son's character was dancing with one of the Disney Princesses at the end of the show.

Me and my family will be on the Magic for the first time (less than 5 months) since DCL remade AP and are looking forward to their version.

I was just on the Disney Magic Cruise last week. We were at the Animators Palate 2 days. One day they did a show ad the 2nd there was pirate night. The theme was pirate but no show.

Here is the show I recorded

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter