Animators class

twirly123

Mouseketeer
For anyone like us who used to love the drawing class in HS before it closed I would thoroughly recommend the animators class at animal kingdom lodge Monday 9-10am and Friday 6-7pm. We did it today and I recognised the instructor from HS days. We did 2 characters in the hour - he looked for suggestions from the class. Cost was $20. Appreciate there is a free class at AoA but this was great.

What is the difference between the $20 class and the free class at AoA and think I saw it listed at another resort as well?

I’m curious as well, the drawing class was one of our favorite things to do at HS, so sad it closed! Would love to see it expanded again or back in park!

I think it’s on at SSR on a Tuesday but by a different animator. I haven’t done the AoA class but I think it’s a lot shorter and this is probably more set up for people who are serious about wanting to draw the characters. My 9 year old also loved it

Animator seemed to be really pleased to be doing the class again after working at it in HS. Don’t think there is any plans to reintroduce to park though unfortunately

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!