Animal Kingdom

QUEENCOCOA

Earning My Ears
Thanks guys, that was good advice. She did win tickets for Universal Studios Orlando. Flex tickets I think, 2 sets, with 1 day left on them. I'm wishing her good luck. I'm quite sure, their rules are pretty much like Disney's. I'm not as excited about Animal Kingdom. We are only going to be in Orlando for 4 days, is Animal Kingdom worth the time and trip????

is Animal Kingdom worth the time and trip?
To me it is very much worth a trip, nopt just for the animals either. I loved the buildens in the park. And most of all The Tree Of Life!

Angela-Va

For our family Aminal Kingdom is a must. We really enjoyed it last year. We too, are making our next visit a short one but are more likely to skip Epcot than AK.

Is it ever!

I have to admit that you almost have to be a nature lover, animal lover or an artist, though. I have heard some seriously disappointing comments from people who hate the park.

Me? It is my utmost favorite spot. I'd spend the whole trip just there!

Wanda

I hate to be the one however, We do not like AK.
We have talked about why and believe it is due to the fact we live 5 mins from the Columbus OH Zoo and have a membership plus we are only 1 hour from The Wilds in Zanesville OH. We do the animal thing alot doing the year. Plus the shows we have been to at AK we just do not like. I believe it is the way the sitting is the last time a had a tall guy in front of me and he let his kid on his lap I could not see a thing. and it is HOT HOT HOT HOT even in Oct, Nov, Feb, we will try again in Dec. We still go and ride the rides and see Mickey.

Didn't catch anything about the ages of people involved. For our family, with a 4 and 7 year old - no, we weren't thrilled with AK. It wasn't a bust. But like another poster - we too live near major Zoos - the Toronto Zoo and the African Lion Safari in Ontario. AK can't match the animal viewing experiences provided by either of them. We also did Busch Gardens in Tampa, and that was a far more enjoyable Zoo/Theme park experience (actually, we loved that one). Maybe its just us, but we found AK difficult to get around in. Very crowded, and something about the layout just didn't seem to work for the Zoo thing - difficult to map a route that would let you do some animal viewing while still making your way to an attraction - that kind of thing. Maybe the way to do it is to take one day to walk around and see the animals, and another day to catch some attractions. But doing it all at once, at the end of the day we just kind of felt like we'd been neither to a zoo nor a theme park and hadn't seem much of anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter