Animal Kingdom Saturday evening on a EMH morning day?

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
How are the Saturday evening crowds at AK on an EMH morning day? Touring plans says it will be a 6 that day when the rest of the days are a 2 or 3. I was thinking that with it being an EMH morning day some may arrive early and leave by afternoon. It will be our arrival day and I was thinking about dinner and Rivers of Light but AK is the our least favorite park to encounter crowds in and we usually avoid weekends if possible so I'm not sure what to expect. I need to order tickets ASAP for our FP window so I am trying to make a quick decision and figured asking here would be my best bet!! Thanks in advance!

People aren't leaving AK as early as they once did, thanks to Pandora's light displays in the evenings. Just something to think about.

I didn't really consider that. How late are the trails open to see the animals? We have never stayed late enough for dark!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter