Animal Kingdom & Hollywood Studios sold out March 10, 2024

CCBMama

Earning My Ears
I realize it’s the beginning of spring break season, but I’m confused on why Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom are already sold out for March 10th. That’s two weeks away and no other dates in March are sold out yet. And those are the two parks that I rarely see sold out these days. 🤔

I realize it’s the beginning of spring break season, but I’m confused on why Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom are already sold out for March 10th. That’s two weeks away and no other dates in March are sold out yet. And those are the two parks that I rarely see sold out these days. 🤔
There is some event that is happening during the evening at AK ..

Ick, I have a reservation at DHS on 3/10….if it’s going to be that busy, I wonder if I should go to EPCOT instead and do DHS on the 9th

The 10th is also the Sunday of the Orange County school system spring break, so barring any blackout dates, local APs and locals with kids could be heading to the parks.

I read in the Tourist Blog that there’s a FL resident ticket deal that is now valid on weekends - and it ends March 11, so that weekends through that date will be busier.

MK and Epcot are big, so I assume that’s why they haven’t sold out?

I read in the Tourist Blog that there’s a FL resident ticket deal that is now valid on weekends - and it ends March 11, so that weekends through that date will be busier.

MK and Epcot are big, so I assume that’s why they haven’t sold out?
I believe the FL resident ticket excludes MK

so...If date based tickets, like packages directly through Disney, do not need a reservation, can those people still get into a "sold out" day? Is it only sold out for people who *have* to make reservations?

so...If date based tickets, like packages directly through Disney, do not need a reservation, can those people still get into a "sold out" day? Is it only sold out for people who *have* to make reservations?
So far it has only been 'sold out' for those who require park reservations but based on the last couple of posts, it does not appear to be sold out now.

So far it has only been 'sold out' for those who require park reservations but based on the last couple of posts, it does not appear to be sold out now.

Those dates never showed as sold out with an incredibles AP. However, I put in as if I wanted to buy single day tickets for those days & those 2 parks were unavailable. So I think it wasn’t so much park reservations, but new ticket sales for those dates.

The 10th is also the Sunday of the Orange County school system spring break, so barring any blackout dates, local APs and locals with kids could be heading to the parks.
Orange County Spring Break is the next week. Osceola County is the 11th through 15th.

Orange County doesn't start spring break until the 18th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter