Festival of the Lion King
Finding Nemo - The Musical
It's Tough to Be A Bug
Kali River Rapids
Kilimanjaro Safaris
Meet Favorite Disney Pals at Adventurers Outpost
Primeval Whirl
Rivers of Light

Based on that, I'm planning to try for FP for FoP, Expedition Everest and Kilimanjaro Safaris all by early afternoon.

But on pg. 830 of the 2018 Unofficial Guide to WDW, it shows a 1-day touring plan that says this: "Assumes FoP, Na'Vi River Journey, Expedition Everst, and Kilimanjaro Safaris are in the same "choose only 1" FP Tier."

But that's not the case right? I'm confused. Also, the particular touring plan shown on pg 830 doesn't even appear on the TouringPlans.com website. They have touring plans for "Parents with small children," "parents of tweens," "for adults," etc,but I don't see the one that is actually printed in the book.

Lastly, how realistic is it to think I can get the FP I mentioned above for day-1 of our Nov, 2018 trip? First park day is a Sunday, and would be visiting AK that day.

Thanks for any advice!

The list you have looks correct and appears to match that also in the FP FAQ. Looks like UG2018 is wrong in this case.

There's a reason the book is called "unofficial" . . . . I'd never trust any of those books - any book with "2018" in the title that still is talking about having to guess at AK tiers was written so long before 2018 that it's borderline fraud to call it a 2018 guide!

You haven't given us enough info to guess at your chances. But I'd think your chance to get a FP for FoP on the first day of your trip is small if you're staying onsite (and if it's available you'll likely have very limited time options) and none if you're staying off site. I'd aim for as late in your trip as possible if you're staying on site to have a better chance. You should be fine with any other FP at AK.

Getting FOP for day 1 of your trip, even if on site (booking FPs at 60 days) is not likely. The other FPs will be easy to get. If you can move your AK day to later in the trip (day 4 or later), you should be fine.

Any tips on how to get FP to Avatar FOP?

Rule of thumb.... later in your trip is best chance!!!

If staying onsite book as late as possible at the 60 day window..... so if your going for a week do animal kingdom on day 4 or 5 ...... so you would try to book FOP at 60 + 4 days (since at 60 days you can book thru your whole vacation stay)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!