Angelrose's Journey

Oh no. I just logged on and saw the sad news. I too feel like I know Mary as I've read this thread and her trip reports and commented sometimes. Also, loved her commentary on the Days of Our Lives thread.

God bless her up in Heaven with Ron now. :littleangel:

I will truly miss seeing her on the Disboards.

I'm so glad she had you Karen, Chuck, Jesse and Zoey. May you find comfort in your memories of Mary. :grouphug:

I'm so sorry to see this. Mary was so kind and a pleasure to know even if only through these forums. I hope that she is happy and at peace now.

I feel so sad for the family. My sincerest condolences to everyone.

:grouphug:

Thank you Karen. Mary was a special lady but you know that.

She became part of our lives and we all looked forward to her stories. Mary will be greatly missed.

My heartfelt condolences to you Chuck and the kids. May she rest in Peace with her beloved Ron. I am so sorry and sad. We all loved her.

Very sad news. I, like many others, felt like I knew Mary, if only through the Dis.

She will be missed.

My deepest sympathies to her family. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

RIP Mary

Karen, Chuck, Jesse and Zoey ~

I am so sorry for your loss. I didn't post on this thread but last summer I went back and read the entire thing and have been following along since then. Mary sure was a firecracker and you could tell that she absolutely adored all of you. You all were so lucky to have each other.

Best Regards,
Debbie

The world has lost a very bright light and Heaven has gained one more very special angel :littleangel: Like so many of us here, I followed her journey since the beginning with the loss of her beloved husband Ron. Mary's strength dealing with her loss was such an inspiration. Following along with Mary and her family on all their trips to Disney was such a treat! With Mary's great writing style, I always felt that I was right there in Disney with them.
Mary's family meant the world to her so Chuck, Karen, Jesse and Zoey you will all be in my thoughts and prayers. I don't know anyone who enjoyed life as much as Mary did!! Going back over this thread for almost 10 years, I think I can count on one hand how many times Mary did not enjoy her food or experiences. Every meal was always glorious and the best and every part of every trip was always perfect :goodvibes I will strive to follow Mary's example to enjoy life to the fullest.
Thank you, Karen, for letting us know. May your marvelous memories of Mary help sustain you through this difficult time. Mary's journey here may have come to an end but her new journey with Ron has just begun.

Dear Karen,
That was an absolutely beautiful tribute to an amazing woman. I know you will cherish all your wonderful memories as will many of us here on the DIS boards.
The last few days when I have logged on, it has felt different, and it is, Mary's not here. I will cherish all the memories and try very hard to live them everyday.

Karen it would be great if you would pop in, every once in awhile and give us updates. i feel like we know you and your family. Many prayers to you and Chuck, Jesse, and Zoey. Always keep laughing.

Karen thank you for the link to your beautiful remembrance of Mary. Prayers and all the the best to you , Chuck Jesse and Zoey.

What an absolutely beautiful eulogy. I'm sure Mary is looking down and watching over all of you. My thoughts and prayers continue to be with her family.

She is missed very much.

I hope you don't mind but I'm trying my hand at keeping Mary's trip reports alive and we have been saying our final goodbyes to her. I guess they will never be final but here's the link to the first two days. I try to read some of the posts here every so often, but to be honest I cry so fast these days that it is hard. I can't thank you all enough for being such wonderful friends to a fantastic woman!

https://bownlife.blogspot.com/2019/02/channelinng-marydisney-trip-report.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter