Angelrose's Journey

WOW Disneyland and Disney World! Naps are a must for us too. Thank you minniecarousel.

Thank you so much jo-jo. I just hope I can help other people who are struggling with this horrible disease. No matter how bad it gets, you have to have hope.

Thank you minnie56. My legs have gotten better with the diuretic, but still a ways to go.

How are you feeling Mary? Hope you are enjoying the holiday season!! Can't wait to see pics of the kids!

I am doing well snappyd. Thank you. Last minute shopping when I just KNEW I was done. I keep seeing things for the kids that I have to get. I was at the Hallmark store. I saw a pink sequined flamingo by Ty. Karen collects flamingos. She has about 9 million of them. LOL You should see her cubicle at work it's all pink lights and flamingos on a tree. Chuck says should really stop now. But, I just couldn't help myself. What I'm going to do is after everyone is in bed on Christmas Eve, I will wonder downstairs and hide Pinky behind the curtain, with just enough showing that she won't be overlooked. snicker This way it's from Santa and nobody can yell at me. At least until the kids are out of sight and hearing.

I am getting sneak (er) in my old age.

I am doing well snappyd. Thank you. Last minute shopping when I just KNEW I was done. I keep seeing things for the kids that I have to get. I was at the Hallmark store. I saw a pink sequined flamingo by Ty. Karen collects flamingos. She has about 9 million of them. LOL You should see her cubicle at work it's all pink lights and flamingos on a tree. Chuck says should really stop now. But, I just couldn't help myself. What I'm going to do is after everyone is in bed on Christmas Eve, I will wonder downstairs and hide Pinky behind the curtain, with just enough showing that she won't be overlooked. snicker This way it's from Santa and nobody can yell at me. At least until the kids are out of sight and hearing.

I am getting sneak (er) in my old age.
Maybe you could put Dweezel with the flamingo and blame it on him!

That's a great idea Grumpy's Gal. LOL

We had a great time at the Sugar Factory to celebrate Chuck's birthday. If you ever have a chance to go here, you must have dinner here. It's expensive but OMG it was so delicious. The ice cream is all hand made. I had a strawberry milkshake with real crushed strawberries. It was also a foot tall. Chuck did have half of it. SOOOOOOOO delicious. Chuck told the kids they could have anything they wanted for dinner. So Jesse got French toast made with Briosh and Zoey had a chocolate ice cream concoction with brownie bits and fudge bits. It was also a foot long. Jesse did help her but there was still a lot left. But they were all happy. After dinner we stopped at their candy store and everyone got a little bag of their favorite candy. Zoey got another unicorn LOL After that we all waddled to the car and drove home in the pouring rain. A great time was had by all. Of course now the kids want their birthdays celebrated here. LOL So not happening.

That sounds like an amazing place - and so fun! I think I want MY birthday there!

Merry Christmas Mary. I hope you and your family have a wonderful, laughter-filled day! I hope Santa is extra good to all of you. :)

Merry Christmas Angelrose Mary ❤️
Wishing you and yours a holiday filled with happiness, love and peace ...
Many blessings to you all

A very MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my dear friends here. I wish you all the best of things to come in the New Year.

And a very very Merry Christmas to you and your family Angelrose!!!!!
Wishing you abundant joy and blessings , hugs !

My friends, I have to apologize to you about my trip report. It is all done, but there are no pictures. I just don't have the energy to choose them and get them posted. I am so sorry for this. But I hope you enjoy the trip report.

My friends, I have to apologize to you about my trip report. It is all done, but there are no pictures. I just don't have the energy to choose them and get them posted. I am so sorry for this. But I hope you enjoy the trip report.

I don’t need pictures when I read trip reports
I just enjoy reading about what fun you had with the family
Visuals can be nice, but what comes from the heart is better

Thank you snappyd and the same to you!

Thank you macraven. That makes me feel better. I just get so tired lately and I feel that I am letting my friends down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!