Angelrose's Journey

So glad you got there safely and are having so much fun! You have more energy than I do! Looking forward to more updates!

Glad to hear all of you are having a great time!!

Enjoy the Halloween party. We went in August and had a ball!

Enjoy!!!

Thank you snappyd. My energy is due to the fact that I use a scooter all day. LOL We are having such a great time despite the scattered showers every day.

Thank you DisneyMim. We did have a wonderful time at the party. We didn't get home until around 1:30am. Needles to say we slept in this morning and then went to Animal Kingdom. We saw the Festival of the Lion King. We all love this show and see it every time we go. We did a few rides and just wandered around Pandora for a while. I love the Navi river ride. I could just keep on riding this all day, it's so beautiful.

Hope you made it home safely. can't wait for more updates!!! pixiedust:

Hello my friends. I had such a wonderful time. I got home around noon on Saturday and slept off and on the rest of the day and the same all day on Sunday. The heat and humidity got the best of me the last two days. Also I had started to bleed again. Thankfully it all stopped as soon as I got home and relaxed in my recliner. It was always about 90 degrees and the humidity the last two days must have been a million.

The food from the food and wine festival was out of this world. I am going to dream about some of those dishes for moths to come. This year they gave out this little books that had all the countries and what they were serving. You put a sticker on all the countries you tasted the food. It is a great idea and hopefully they will make that an app on years to come. I will try and start my trip report this weekend, but it will be a few weeks before I get the pictures from Karen's phone, the photo pass and Chuck's phone.

The condo was very comfortable. The kids room was all decked out as a pirate ship. It looked amazing. My room was next door. The only negative was that my room was upstairs and those stairs seemed to go straight UP. We had our own little pool that was great for the kids to splash in and the adults to just soak in and relax. The Halloween parade was wonderful as usual, but we didn't get to see the headless horseman. The streets still were wet and had some puddles and they didn't want to take a chance the horse would slip. We all got lots of treats and just enjoyed ourselves so much. We did some rides and saw the fireworks at 11 and then went home. We did sleep in the next day.

All in all it was a wonderful vacation and I loved every minute of it.

So glad you are feeling better now that you are home. There's no place like home!! More wonderful memories!

Hi Angelrose! I think I posted early on in the thread, but dropped back for a while. I've just read your updates and posts about your trip. I'm so glad you had a wonderful time! :goodvibes (I'm sorry if I missed it, but which condos did you stay at?) Anyway, I think you have an amazing spirit and I admire that you are at peace with your decisions. This is a great gift. I wish you lots of more wonderful moments with your beautiful family, and I've said prayers for you tonight. :grouphug:

Welcome back/home!!!Glad to hear you had a great time. It has been in the 90s there. We arrive Monday. No pressure, looking forward to pictures/report :)

Welcome home!
Sounds like everything a Disney trip should be including exhausting!
We will be there on November 11 , hope it's cooler by then.
Take care of you ...we'll be here when those fabulous memories are reach to share in pictures ..hugs

Thank you pea-n-me. Our condo was in the Champion's Gate community in Davenport. Thank you for your prayers.

Thank you AnnaS. You too will enjoy the heat and humidity. LOL Maybe you will get a cool down.

Thank you minnie56. It should be cooler by November. I'm sure it will still be shorts weather though.

How are you doing Angelrose ?
Coming home is not nearly as much fun as getting set to go away!
I'm sure unpacking and all that goes with ..not to mention being weary from the busy days takes its toll.
Thinking of you!

Thank you minnie56. I am all rested up and feeling fine. I had put away all my stuff and put my clothes in the basket to be washed, the day after we came home. I have since put all that away too. I already miss being there.

Monday I went to Walmart and got my flu shot and my pneumonia shot. Now I couldn't remember when I last got my pneumonia shot but thought it was 5 years ago. Karen thought I should have gotten it every two years. I went to my doctor for a check up today and he asked why I got a pneumonia shot since it was a lifetime. OK so when I got home I talked to my cousin who thought it was every year. LOL So she asked her son who is in medical school. So he looked up and said after 65 you don't need a pneumonia shot. So I guess with today's medical care we don't care about our senior citizens. After 65 you just have to hope you don't get pneumonia or just die and be done with it. LOL Seriously though I guess after 65 you have enough vaccine in your system that you don't need anymore. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Good! Glad you're settled in again.
I know it's a tough place to leave behind....but we never really leave it behind because Disney is in our hearts always.

I'm in Canada , from age 60 we are advised to get pneumonia shots and no end date that I'm aware of?
No 2 Drs give the same advice or recommendation sometimes and that's frustrating.

Keep well :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter