And Now for Something Completely Different

I just heard this happened. "He's not the savior, he's a naughty boy" is still one of my favorite lines from one of their movies.
Life of Brian. Terry directed it.

Their shows and movies have had a huge impact on my life. I have basically judged whether or not we can be friends by how much you like Monty Python.

Me too! I have this sticker on my car. No one gets it :(
RIP to one of the greats.
View attachment 467240

I love the sticker. When The Holy Grail came out I forced my mom to take me to see it, I was an English major in college and was focusing on Medieval Studies and King Arthur. There were about a dozen people in the theater. 11 sat with these confused, glazed looks on their faces, I was rolling in the aisle laughing hysterically. My mom still glazes over and shakes her head when I mention it.

I watched Monty Python for years. My brother and I have been known to burst into song of SPAM or I'm a Lumberjack on occasion, I even have the books somewhere of the scripts from the Flying Circus. RIP Terry Jones

The whole ensemble were comedic geniuses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!