And I thought Disney was expensive, Hawaii planning

Hawaii is on my list . Planning on taking DD for her college graduation gift.
Hubby keeps hearing Maui is the place to go for more relaxed, nice beaches and scenery. Where did you stay in Maui?

Does you friend recommend where to stay in Maui? Any advice on Island hopping? We would love to go to Pearl Harbor. Not sure how the island hopping works that won’t break the budget

Thanks for all that info. I knew food was expensive but wow! We will definitely pack some dry snacks.
What airline do you recommend from CA?
Sorry to be so late getting back to you. I go with whichever airline gives me the best deal. Hawaiian has been offering great deals here in CA, along with Alaska, because they were expecting a big jump in competition from Southwest. Since the Max 8 debacle and the grounding of most of SW's Hawaii fleet, SW hasn't been a big contender yet but they're slowly offering more flights/airports so they will probably be big in 2020. I used to fly United but I think Alaska might be better. I don't really know what other airlines are good since I've not flown any others and I'm not even sure who else flies to Hawaii. There used to be a lot of budget flights a few decades back (like SunTrips) but those are gone now, sadly. Anyway, Alaska is a great choice if you get the free companion pass by signing up for their cc. I have a free companion pass on SW and was hoping to use it to go to Hawaii this year and have been waiting for them to open the flights out of Sacramento, but that's still up in the air. My pass expires in Dec and we just don't have the time to go between now and then unless we went over Thanksgiving, which would create a bit of an issue with family :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter