And here, my friends, is Sylvia

Dan Murphy - As always, you think of things to help others. Thank you for letting us see some pictures of Sylvia where she is enjoying some special times with her son Nick and Dan.

Thank you Dan- I feel I know her better now through these pictures-still heartbreaking- but her smiles are incredible- a source of inspiration for all of us I think-

Thanks Dan. Although they brought tears to my eyes. I am so glad to see pictures of Sylvia. Everytime I walk down my garden path I will see Sylvia smiling back at me.

I don't know if you have read the garden thread. We have all added a new plant to our gardens in memory of Sylvia. It has given us all a very warm feeling to know Sylvia is with us as we garden.

Thank you Dan for sharing these pictures of Sylvia with us...The picture of Sylvia holding Nick close to her, did me in...the tears are still falling...

As always I love to have a pic to put to a name...this one hurt to look at though. Thanks Dan for bringing her to us....

Seeing these pictures of a lovely woman who was so full of life and love puts it all in perspective; our time here is so precious, and so short. :(

Thanks for sharing.

Dan - thank you for sharing the pictures of Sylvia. A beautiful lady.

Thank you Dan and Dan.

I'll keep that picture of Sylvia in the boat, smiling in my mind's eye when I think of her.

Please forgive me if I'm wrong but when she first became a mod...wasn't there a pic of her under the "Meet the Moderators"? I thought I remember seeing a pic of her and the two dogs at one time!!! Maybe it was just we were all posting pics one day. She is a beautiful woman, in more ways than one...and Nick will be a very handsome man!!! (Well, he is already) Thanks for sharing Dan!!

Thank you, Dan,for sharing Sylvia with us one last time. And, thank you, Dan Murphy, for posting these so we can see what a truly beautiful person she was.

:D :(

Thanks for sharing these happy pictures with us.

Thank you for sharing these wonderful pictures with us Dan. Sylvia was as beautiful on the outside as she was on the inside. A wonderful person all around.

Thanks Dan. Her physical beauty matches her inner beauty...never having seen pics of her before I can tell you that she is everything and more that I pictured.

Thanks Dan and Dan for sharing these with us.

So sad. So very, very sad. :(

Another thank you to Dan for posting the pictures of Sylvia. Such a nice person to have lived such a short time.

Thanks, Dan M. and Dan. :)
She was truly beautiful and I will treasure these pics in my memory forever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!