And here is little Nick, Sylvia's boy

This is way too sad!!!! Nick now has a guardian angel to watch over and protect him. My prayers are with Nick, Syliva's family, and friends (dis and non dis).

What a doll he is! My prayers for Nick....this is so sad...:(

I was wondering about him....and was thinking how terribly sad he must feel. He's so young. This post brought me to tears. Absolutely breaks my heart to know that she probably fought the best fight just for him. :(

Thanks Dan for sharing this picture.

Such a precious little boy. I do feel so sad about his loss. :(

What a beautiful little boy. After reading the previous threads I was in tears, now looking at this picture I just had to go hug my girls. This just puts everything in prospective. What I consider difficulties in my life are nothing compared to this.

I look at that beautiful boy...and wonder.....why...what is he, are we, supposed to learn from this? I just don't understand sometimes.

I have missed Sylvia and will continue to miss her. . .

I've seen that picture of little Nick before, but that precious little face just made me cry. . .

God receive Sylvia's beautiful soul and bring comfort to her son, her boyfriend, and her family. :(

I just can't imagine a greater pain - perhaps even worse than losing your child - than knowing you are leaving someone so young behind....

How sad for Sylvia to not be able to watch him grow, except from afar.

Just bumping up for those who may have missed last week's news regarding our friend, Sylvia, and are logging in for the first time in a few days here on Monday morning. Keep her in your prayers.

I'm sitting here with tears running down my face. Iam so lost for words. All I have to offer are prayers to this little Angel who lost his mommy..I loved reading any post from NicksMom, she was so up and informative. I am so Sorry and I know she's in a much better place..See you soon our Diz Angel....

A student ask's his master .. How can we meet the lose of a loved one ??

The master answered,.... That by knowing that when we truly love, it is never lost. It is only after death that the debt of a bond is truely felt, and that our loved one becomes more a part of us that was possilbe in life. We not only feel this for someone whom we have known for a long time, but sometimes for a stranger, known only to us for moments . they can spark our souls to kinship for eternity. It is written, that our souls do not keep time, but merely record growth.
Love cannot measure itself until the hour of parting, with each ending there comes a new beginning..

these words have helped me heal , i hope they help you too ...

Sylvia's s/o

They are beautiful and comforting words, thank you so much for posting them and sharing them with all of us.

Nick is a beautiful boy.

Katholyn

What a precious child. I know Sylvia loved him very much and that she is now watching over him from above. I hope he always remembers how much she loved him!!!

God bless you, Nick!!!

engel009.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!