And here is little Nick, Sylvia's boy

He is a handsome boy and a definate heart breaker!I hope he gets through this ok,he's too young for this kind of pain.Its too sad:( :(

I was doing ok, , until I saw Nick!

He's a little older than my DS, I just cant imagine it...

Poor thing!

He's so young to go through this. My prayers are with him.

What a handsome young man you are Nick!!!

You will always be in my thoughts and prayers!!

Never forget you are someone VERY special!!!

What a little sweetie. My heart goes out to him.

I'm 37 and lost my mom a couple months ago to breast cancer. As hard as it was for me, a grown-up to go through and try to understand, I can't imagine what this sweet little guy must be feeling. My thoughts are with you Nick.

Sylvia,

I did not know you, but know of you. You have touched the lives of more people than you may be aware. I wish that I had words to comfort you right now as I am sure that as you look down from Heaven upon your Son you no doubt are afraid. Fear not. Now you can observe him and watch after him as you would have liked to on earth. Take comfort in yourself and your strength as Nick will need you strong and unafraid. Absence is a space in time that a spirit fills. While earthly bonds dictate that mortals must suffice with simply walking through that space-You have the choice in how you wish to occupy it. I envy you that and can only hope that the space in which I will someday have to fill will be as vast and touch as many as yours does.

Nick,

Your Mom was a wonderful person. Why great people and loving Mommies are taken from us when they are needed the most we may never know. But She is up in Heaven with the Angels, and no doubt they are all looking at you and your grandma in awe and wonderment. Mommies might leave your earth, but they never leave your heart.

My heart goes out to Nick and his family.

May we all take heart in Her freedom. Rejoice in Her memory. And reside in Her absence.

My thoughts and prayers to Nick and his family.

Robin

Oh how very sad:( My thaughts and Prayers are with this beutiful little boy as well as the rest of Sylvia's family.

Oh Dear...... :( :( I am keeping him in my thoughts.

I am sitting at my desk in tears. :( I didn't know Sylvia had passed and I am heartsick to know that she did. Little Nick is only a few years older than my DS and my heart is breaking for him. Continued prayers for his family.

Have faith in the fact that your Mama is with the Lord and she sooo loved her little man!

God bless you, Nick. Your Mama is now your guardian angel...

He looks like such a sweet little boy. What a shame for him to lose his mom like that. My prayers are with him.

What a sweet little boy.

I hope he grows up knowing how much his Mom loved him.

My prayers are with him. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts