And here is little Nick, Sylvia's boy

Dan Murphy

We are family.
nickdogs.jpg

Sylvia sent this to me shortly after we met here on the DIS. Guess we hit it off pretty well early on. :D Nick is about 6 1/2 now, she sent this to me about 15 months ago, not sure how old he was in this picture. Nicks dog, Cougar, a Malamute, is on the right, and Cougar's daughter, Tyree, who lives with some other folks, is on the left. I often commented to Sylvia what a heartbreaker Nick was going to be when he grew up. She agreed, LOL. :D I did have the opportunity to say hi to Nick a few times over the past months. A real nice boy. God bless you, Nick, your mom will be missed. :(

<bgsound src="http://msod.awpweb.com/songs/philcollins-youllbeinmyheart.mid" loop="-1">

What a precious child! I pray that God will bless and keep Nick always.

Oh....

words fail me now....

What a gorgeous boy with gorgeous blue eyes. I hope he is able to find comfort in this difficult time for him and his family.

I am at a loss for words...Nick is just so precious...My heart is just so heavy tonight....I pray for Nick and the entire family...

We lost a wonderful woman in our church and school in August. She had 3 wonderful daughter's...6th grade, 3rd grade, and kindergarten. When I see them I think about what she is going to miss but what she is going to help guide them through. This mothers day I saw them in church and it broke my heart to know that they weren't going to be waking up and doing something special with their mom....

Nick...I hope that you can remember your mom always...be brave little sweety!! I know those girls have been the bravest little girls I've seen in a long time..and they have a lot of faith in God.

words just aren't coming. God Bless Nick and his family through this very difficult time.

Oh my....what a darling little boy and you see why Sylvia was proud of her "old" screen name..NicksMom. It was a job title she was proud of.

Nick will be on mind for a long time...such a shame this child lost his mom at his age. We know you will be watching closly over him Sylvia...

I did not know her but I can feel what a lose this is. It is a sad day. I'm gonna go hug my wife and kids now.

What sweet little boy! Now he has the most qualified Guardian Angel watching over him. God bless him and keep him.

wow...
it looks as if he's glancing up to heaven.
He was probably just looking up at mom while she was giving him a big smile herself.
Thank you Dan.

oh-how sweet of a boy!!!!

His Mom will watch over him...it just breaks my heart...how sad :(
His Mom loved him alot..he was the main point of her sn

I didnt know Sylvia but Im feeling it now..Im sitting her crying..how sad :(

What a handsome little boy....my heart goes out to him and I really need some kleenex right now.:(

My heart is truly broken....:( Just to think of that beautiful little boy growing up without his loving mom...It's just too much to bear...:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
May God always give Nick the peace he will need and the strength to carry on without his wonderful mom! And may he always know that his mom IS with our Lord!! I hope he can, someday, find great comfort in that...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!