Everything You Do, CELEBRATE YOU! - Polynesian - Club Level - TPV

Great trip report as always.
We go in November this year, can't wait, ADR day next Wednesday.
I keep saying that I'm going to do a TP but somehow never get round to it.

Excuse me? The line snaked and we were profile to profile. You had just as much chance of recognizing me as I did you!

:rotfl2: ok well I hadn't looked at you / noticed you until you said my name, if I was stood staring right at you I would've recognised you :laughing:

Thanks Katie! But I forgot what the agreed upon price was for that shout-out again?
Was it in pounds or CDN dollars?

:laughing: Wunderbars will do :thumbsup2

I'm so happy to see you are back! I loved the trip report and can't wait to start on the next one.

Congratulations on the new job!

Yay thanks for reading, and see you over on the new one! And thank you :goodvibes

Great trip report as always.
We go in November this year, can't wait, ADR day next Wednesday.
I keep saying that I'm going to do a TP but somehow never get round to it.

Thank you! Ooh exciting, I've always wanted to see the Christmas decorations :lovestruc What ADRs are you going for? Happy planning!

I'm actually moving in a couple of weeks!! And I don't want you to spend money shipping chocolate overseas to me :rotfl: you could look into the cost between now and when I move and let me know :thumbsup2 :laughing:
PM the new address when you move (and congrats on the move!) and I'll see what I can do, okay? :)

Katie! Congratulations on your new job! So exciting! I was so happy to read the conclusion of your 2015 visit and cannot wait to start reading the next one! Hope all is well! :)

Great trip report! Glad you are back..Starting your Jambo one now -we just got back from there!

I totally lurked and never said hi. Sorry! Thanks for sharing with us, I loved it!

Awesome report Katie!! Thanks for sharing. My family is planning to stay at the Poly for the first time in August 2018 and loved your resort pics.

Katie! Congratulations on your new job! So exciting! I was so happy to read the conclusion of your 2015 visit and cannot wait to start reading the next one! Hope all is well! :)

Thanks everyone! Sticking with this to the end is some real commitment - I have written a lot of word vomit! Hope to see you all over on the new one! :hug:

Glad you got to finish this one!
Has anyone ever noticed that Jamie looks like Chris Hardwick?

LOL! I had to look up this guy, but I do kinda see it!! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!