And Disneyland Too??!! Our budget return after 5 Years! *OMG Update July 12th!!!!

So much fun! It sounds really relaxing and a nice pace. We're doing 4-day tickets this time (3 last time) and I'm looking forward to a slightly more leisurely pace. We didn't even make it to the Redwood challenge trail last time. Hopefully some of my kids are old enough to enjoy it now.

Yay for an update!
Love the family pic :)

RSR is SO well done with it's theming......apart from just being a really great ride, the theming of it just puts it over the top!

I love the Monsters Inc ride, it's very underrated - I know some many who skip it, thinking it's just very childish but I think it's a great little ride!

The theming is just so great- the details are everywhere- just reminded us why we love Disney parks so much :lovestruc

I don't think we've done the Monsters ride before, we enjoyed it for sure!

So much fun! It sounds really relaxing and a nice pace. We're doing 4-day tickets this time (3 last time) and I'm looking forward to a slightly more leisurely pace. We didn't even make it to the Redwood challenge trail last time. Hopefully some of my kids are old enough to enjoy it now.

On our last trip we were very much commando (which actually suits all 3 of us well) but we knew that if I was going to have the stamina to do this trip (still recovering from surgeries) that we couldn't go too crazy...we still did seriously tons!

DD and DH enjoyed the Redwood challenge- pretty sure it was closed when we were last in the DL, so it was nice to do it before DD was too big (I think she was on the line)
DH and I knew that sometimes we get caught up in the big stuff and forget to enjoy the smaller stuff of the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter