Anaheim Tour Co.

monorailmom

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any recent experience with this tour company? We are doing our first trip to Disneyland in June and have one day without park tickets, and this company seems to have a tour that we would like. Are they reputable? Would love to hear any experiences, or even other suggestions if you have any. Thanks!

No recent experience but I and some friends have used them at various times within the last 3 to 12 years and had zero issues. They were well organised and gave you sufficient time at the various attractions we visited (Universal one time, Hollywood and shopping another time). Tour guides and drivers were polite and knowledgeable although I usually do get a car or stay near the places I want to visit. Used them when I had limited time as did a friend of mine.
Hope that helps, I’m sure people with more recent experience will be along but I do note they are still highly rated.
All the best.

Sorry no recent experience, but I did use them a few years ago for a Hollywood/LA tour. I enjoyed the tour and it was a nice small group (van sized group). The guide was pleasant and knowledgeable and everything ran smoothly.

Thanks so much for the input! We are debating doing a private tour so we can pick what we'd like to see. :)

We used them a couple weeks ago. We needed to arrange transportation from our Anaheim area hotel to LAX anyway, so we decided to combine it with a tour. We picked the private tour because we had a different pick up and drop off points, also because they could accommodate our luggage. We did an overview of downtown LA, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, etc.. The driver was very knowledgeable and we enjoyed it. They also stopped at a fun spot for lunch. It was a short tour, but perfect for what we needed. With a private tour you can personalize your itinerary to what you want to see and you don't have to spend time driving around to pick up from other hotels.

I just wanted to report back on how our tour went! Our guide was Cody, who was really just the perfect tour guide. He was pleasant and friendly, and offered great tips/facts/advice on all of our stops. We really had a great day. :)

Awesome, thanks for getting back with your experience. Glad you had a great day.
All the best.

Thanks for the report back. I just booked a tour with them this week based on a few recommendations here (but hadn't seen this thread) so it's great to hear good things!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter