Anaheim hotel

Lostdutchman

Earning My Ears
sorry for all the post. This is super close and a pretty good deal with 4th night free. Anyone know how the rooms are?

We haven't stayed there since they changed from the Anaheim Plaza, but understand from friends that the face lift didn't address the old problems, e.g. water pressure issues, hot water issues, a/c problems, management attitude issues, etc. We do like the Pizza Press, which is located on the property, but would rather stay at other hotels in the area, even if it means paying a bit more. If you aren't picky about hotels and will only be using the place for a bed and shower, then it might work out fine for you. We prefer places like the CCI or the Sheraton Park.

Ha Ha thanks for review. Yea we usually stay at the Best Western Park place but flying this time cut into the budget. We’re only there to sleep so I guess we’ll see how it goes

I've stayed there a few times and it isn't anything fancy but we had no problems. The rooms were large and even with a rollaway bed we had plenty of room to move around. We did not have any problems with management, they were helpful and friendly anytime we needed anything.

We haven't stayed there since they changed from the Anaheim Plaza, but understand from friends that the face lift didn't address the old problems, e.g. water pressure issues, hot water issues, a/c problems, management attitude issues, etc...
It seems the hotel owners are just doing short-term improvements (band-aids), since the long-term plan is (or was) to completely rebuild.

OC Register article on new hotel.

The location would have had convenient access to the Eastern Gateway, so perhaps the rebuild was cancelled once the Gateway was cancelled.

Happiest blog on earth did a review of this hotel :

https://thehappiestblogonearth.com/2017/04/the-anaheim-hotel-review.html

I’ve actually heard really good things about it from the reading I’ve done. We needed to add a day to our November trip and were originally booked at best western park place, but they didn’t have an extra day available. I switched to here and saved a lot of money. Enough to where it was cheaper to add the extra night and two character meals to our package through get away today. They have a really nice Facebook page. I’m hoping we have a good expirence.

We stayed there the last week of March and it was fine. They were helpful with things like getting extra blankets and a microwave in our room. They left me some tasty cookies and a nice card for my birthday. The bed and pillows were ok, more comfortable to me than the Castle Inn next door, but less than the Grand Legacy at the Park on the other side. The pool is the best of the places we've stayed in Anaheim -much better than the typical tiny pool in the middle of the parking lot. The walk is short and easy to the Harbor side entrance. I also liked how close the hotel is to basic supplies. We stocked the room with some fresh fruit and other snacks at the pharmacy on the corner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!