An unexpected Disney Dream

miste76

I won't tell...you can't make me!
We were at WDW in September for our Disneymoon, right before YOAMD started.... and WDW was trying out some of their Dreams. We were lucky enough to get a room upgrade at VB and BW... We were choosen to be the Grand Marshall's of the MK parade!!! My husband and I were given a honeymoon safari at AK... We rode Soarin' 3 times in a row (no lines at that time.)
But the magic didn't stop there... when we came home from our trip... obviously disappointed that it was over already... not long after, we found out that we brought home an unexpected disney dream souvenair. There's a new Disney guest on the way... expected 6/11. I wonder when I should plan my next trip to WDW - before or after June???

That is wonderful! Maybe you'll make your little one a Disney nut like I'm currently trying to do! :teeth: She's 29 months and is going for her third trip this month! :banana: I hope that all is well with your pregnancy! :goodvibes

Congratulations! That reminds me of the commercial they used to play where the kid tells the people (I think in an elevator) that mom always said they he/she was their little souvenir from Disney...well...can't remember exactly...but I just remember always cracking up when it played!! :teeth:

Congratulations!!! I went to Disney when I was 4 months pregnant and had a blast!

Sounds like you got the best "dream come true"!! Best wishes for a happy and healthy pregnancy!

mdhkitten said:
That is wonderful! Maybe you'll make your little one a Disney nut like I'm currently trying to do! :teeth: She's 29 months and is going for her third trip this month! :banana:

This reminded me of something my DS-3 said the other day in the supermarket. We were waiting in line, and he was looking at the balloons they have at the registers. One of them was a castle, and he said, 'Mommy look! It's Magic Kingdom!' The kid has never been to WDW, but watches the vacation planning DVD constantly! Yup, I'm training him up right! :goodvibes

To the OP, congrats!!!!! pixiedust:

Wait and take them for the first birthday. That is what we did.....and boy was it ever so special!!

COngrats!!!

miste76 said:
We were at WDW in September for our Disneymoon, right before YOAMD started.... and WDW was trying out some of their Dreams. We were lucky enough to get a room upgrade at VB and BW... We were choosen to be the Grand Marshall's of the MK parade!!! My husband and I were given a honeymoon safari at AK... We rode Soarin' 3 times in a row (no lines at that time.)
But the magic didn't stop there... when we came home from our trip... obviously disappointed that it was over already... not long after, we found out that we brought home an unexpected disney dream souvenair. There's a new Disney guest on the way... expected 6/11. I wonder when I should plan my next trip to WDW - before or after June???

Of course if it is a girl you are going to name her "Cindy" right? ;)

party: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

WOW! Congrats! Thats absoloutely fantastic. I would do it sooner then after because you will have your hands totally full after the little peter pan or tinkerbell comes along. It might be nice having one more trip as adults and have pictures taken of you holding your belly so you can tell your kids later on "SEE I TOOK YOU TO DISNEYLAND WHEN YOU WERE A BABY"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter