An Epic Girl's Trip With Some Joey on the Side...Updated 4/29-COMPLETE

Did you get your tickets with your AP discount? If not, I've heard they'll sometimes refund you the difference to a giftcard which I'm sure you would use!

We are buying our AP's on Wednesday night in DS. This way they will take off the 4 days of hoppers that I've already paid for. Once I have the AP's, I'll call to hopefully get reimbursed for DAH and Memory Maker...I wish I could just get reimbursed for everything Wednesday instead of going through the hell of calling Disney yet again...

Maybe Guest Services will be able to do that all in one transaction? Because those Disney phone calls are such a pain lol

I know they can subtract the price of the tickets you've already purchased. But, I think for MM and after hour events, I will have to call...Sigh.

@Steppesister Would you still like me to pick up that Pop mug for you??? Any mug that says Pop or a specific one????
I did, BUT, I hear they didn't have any. I stayed there (a bit unexpectedly) and stopped in to ask. They told me they are switching out designs and the new style isn't in yet, and may not be for a few months. So... I will check again in September...

BUT, thank you for checking for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter