An Epic Girl's Trip With Some Joey on the Side...Updated 4/29-COMPLETE

My flight doesn't get in until after 6 so it will probably 7:30 or so by the time I get there. I'll keep Ariane and Kelly posted on my arrival. Of course you all may still be stumbling around Epcot then :drinking1

Yeah, most likely. BUT, we will totally head back to WL to spend time with you and some more tasty beverages at Geyser Point...:love:

I'm going to take your avatar picture and somehow make a big cardboard cutout, and have that in a seat waiting for you at GP :thumbsup2 I may even start talking to it before you get there................

I can be like Flat Stanley (not that I've ever been flat) and you all can take pictures with me on all our adventures just like I was there already!!!!

I'm going to take your avatar picture and somehow make a big cardboard cutout, and have that in a seat waiting for you at GP :thumbsup2 I may even start talking to it before you get there................

Ooooh. I'd like to watch that conversation. I may even chime in...:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Final Update:

I know I officially ended this report...But, I wanted to let you all know that I was able to get tickets for the Villans DAH for me and my sons August 8th. I am super excited about this event. I really hope it's worth the high price tag...Either way, I know that the 3 of us will have a lot of fun together.:thumbsup2

Did you get your tickets with your AP discount? If not, I've heard they'll sometimes refund you the difference to a giftcard which I'm sure you would use!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter