An Epic Girl's Trip With Some Joey on the Side...Updated 4/29-COMPLETE

Happy Easter Jenny, I’m so excited to have my son Jack home and we get to watch GOT together tonight yay!

Your Birthday Trip sounds so fun, I wish you could sneak a little Disney in, however, the pampering at the resorts/beach sound awesome!

I will miss you at Ohana!!

Happy Easter Jenny, I’m so excited to have my son Jack home and we get to watch GOT together tonight yay!

Your Birthday Trip sounds so fun, I wish you could sneak a little Disney in, however, the pampering at the resorts/beach sound awesome!

I will miss you at Ohana!!

Happy Easter Caroline! Wasn't GOT goooood!!!!

Single Digits Friends!
9 Days to go...

party:

Can you all believe I haven't been to Disney in 7 months? It feels like FOREVER! But, now I will have 3 Disney trips in 4 months to look forward to as well as that very special 50th Birthday trip planned by my sister with a little help from my mom and some conspiring from my husband, Joe...I feel so extremely blessed and I know I've said this before, but I'm really looking forward to seeing my old friends and making some new ones during this May vaca
. I hope this EPIC trip is, well, Epic. I hope it becomes a tradition of sorts...I hope we all have a fabulous time.

Now I have to find Robin Hood and get my pic with him!!!! I was looking through some old photo albums last night and I last got a pic with him in 1986!!!! I'm so freaking old!!! I had a mullet haircut. YIKES!
I finally found my notes that I scrawled when I read Robin Hood would be out meeting!! If they're still correct, I wrote down that I should meet him on Monday, 5/6. Fingers crossed! I am dying to see him again, too :)

Does anyone ever bring more than one purse to Disney?
This made me LOL Have you ever read one of Ariana (@Pluto0809 )'s TRs!!

I somehow missed your surprise trip update, how exciting! Bit of a downer that you won't be able to see your son doing his DCP especially since you have APs! But it does sound like an amazing trip!

I can't believe the epic Dis trip is coming up so soon! I feel like you all have been planning this for so long that I can't believe its here! So exciting!

I can't believe the epic Dis trip is coming up so soon! I feel like you all have been planning this for so long that I can't believe its here! So exciting!

I know, right! In 8 days I will be boarding our SW flight in the early afternoon, to arrive at MCO around 4. We will grab our luggage, pick up the car, and dump all our crap at Pop (I'm sure our room will be ready by the time we arrive). We will freshen up, head over to DS, and turn our tickets into AP's (hopefully that process will go incredibly smooth). Then, we can eat, drink and shop the evening away...

Hey Jenny!

I am terribly behind on every single thread I'm subbed into not having been on except my own threads since like... 2 weeks ago! BAD (but incredibly busy!) DISser!

Hoping to catch up this weekend! :) Just letting you know I haven't forgotten you or your thread!

6 Days to go...

Can you believe there are only 6 days to go??? And, I only have one more day left of work until my vaca officially starts...Some of our plans have changed, but I'm not going to share them just yet...Instead, you will have to wait until I get back and pop out that next TR...Believe me, it will be worth the wait.8-) I will say that our resorts haven't changed. I still plan on upgrading to AP's. And, we aren't adding a day or subtracting any time...:PCurious??? Hee! Hee!

So, I think that officially wraps up this PTR...Thank you to everyone who followed along, left comments, or just dropped by to "like" something I wrote or posted...I appreciate all your kind words, and I look forward to starting the next TR. I guarantee that it will be EPIC...

That's good to hear. After I upgrade them to AP's, do I still have to activate them in a park????
I don't think so. You should be good to go after that.

a20e7067-2811-4544-b91a-fe5fa84253ca-jpeg.395419
Living Room looks great! Love it!

It kind of hit me today that the trip was so close now! I just have to survive Morgan's birthday party tomorrow and then I can focus on the trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter