An Epic Girl's Trip With Some Joey on the Side...Updated 4/29-COMPLETE

Let's make that happen!!!8-)
Def! My rough plans as of now are as follows:

May 2nd: Fly in around 5:00-ish. No idea what we will do. Maybe just swim at the resort. Maybe hop over to EPCOT for some food booth dinner.
May 3rd: (Morgan's actual birthday) I believe we will be going to Magic Kingdom.
May 4th: I think we will hit Hollywood Studios in the morning and then EPCOT in the afternoon evening.
May 5th: Animal Kingdom or maybe back to Magic Kingdom.

It is a little tricky as the trip is really for Morgan's birthday. So, I can't fully hang out with you ladies, as much as I would love to. But I def want to try and meet up with as many as you as I can!

I may be heading to MK after dinner on May 3rd...On May 4th, I will most likely be in Epcot a good part of the day, and May 5th, I will either be heading to MK or Epcot after brunch...Hopefully, we can at least meet up to say hi and grab a quick pic...:smooth:

May 2nd: Fly in around 5:00-ish. No idea what we will do. Maybe just swim at the resort. Maybe hop over to EPCOT for some food booth dinner.
May 3rd: (Morgan's actual birthday) I believe we will be going to Magic Kingdom.
May 4th: I think we will hit Hollywood Studios in the morning and then EPCOT in the afternoon evening.
May 5th: Animal Kingdom or maybe back to Magic Kingdom.

I may be heading to MK after dinner on May 3rd...On May 4th, I will most likely be in Epcot a good part of the day, and May 5th, I will either be heading to MK or Epcot after brunch...Hopefully, we can at least meet up to say hi and grab a quick pic...:smooth:

What do you Think???? I bought this tee at Hot Topic. I was thinking I may wear it to our reservation at Storybook Dining...Or would a dress be more appropriate? Anyway, I thought it was too cute and I had to have it...:smooth: There's a few more I want to order as well...

34EEC2A4-1104-4B3F-98E0-A03F6BCA8C9B.jpeg

Last edited:

Am I able to get a Lapu Lapu here??? If so, it will definitely get ordered and drunk in full...
Oh, yes, I will definitely have one with you!!! :) I had my first (and only!) Lapu Lapu after my 10K last January, and it was sticky but delightful!

Either way, I'm excited to see where we will end up. It's sure to be full of mischief, mystery, and alcohol...
Me, too! I am excited to see where the night takes all of us!

If you want a 2nd (I've done this) but don't want to pay full price, get a regular Mai Tai (or any boozy drink) and just dump it in your pineapple and voila! You have a cool container AND more booze.
I bow down to your boozy genius!!! This is a fabulous idea :)

It is a little tricky as the trip is really for Morgan's birthday. So, I can't fully hang out with you ladies, as much as I would love to. But I def want to try and meet up with as many as you as I can!
Hopefully I can find you for a fly-by DisMeet if nothing else!

True to my word, I just ordered 2 more tees for my upcoming Disney trips...

11693702_hi

11720045_hi

I simply love Mulan and fell in love with this tee. I thought it would be cute for boozing through Food and Garden in May. Of course, I will have to find Mulan and get a pic with her too...

I thought the Tony's tee would be adorable for my September trip. I'm hoping to book reservations there, because Joe has never been, and I was impressed when we were there this past June...

Of course, both of these options are subject to change!!!!

PS I also ordered a dress from Etsy, but I'm going to keep that a secret for now...I will wait to see when I receive it and how it fits. If it looks good, I will share. If not...

Tonight we are attending a HUGE group dinner at O'Hana's. I believe there are 30 of us.

:eek: Wow 30 people!!! That's amazing.

Am I able to get a Lapu Lapu here???

Heck yeah you can!

After dinner, our plans are pretty much up in the air. Joe and I were thinking about getting HEA Dessert Party tickets.

You will be so full after 'Ohana that you won't have any room for dessert. Like roll me out of the restaurant full.

What do you Think???? I bought this tee at Hot Topic. I was thinking I may wear it to our reservation at Storybook Dining...Or would a dress be more appropriate? Anyway, I thought it was too cute and I had to have it...:smooth: There's a few more I want to order as well...

View attachment 375241

Cute shirt and I think it's fine for dinner.

True to my word, I just ordered 2 more tees for my upcoming Disney trips...

11693702_hi

11720045_hi

I simply love Mulan and fell in love with this tee. I thought it would be cute for boozing through Food and Garden in May. Of course, I will have to find Mulan and get a pic with her too...

I thought the Tony's tee would be adorable for my September trip. I'm hoping to book reservations there, because Joe has never been, and I was impressed when we were there this past June...

Of course, both of these options are subject to change!!!!

PS I also ordered a dress from Etsy, but I'm going to keep that a secret for now...I will wait to see when I receive it and how it fits. If it looks good, I will share. If not...

Cute! I hope you like the mystery dress because I want to see it.

I don't know how I missed you starting a PTR for this trip! But I'm all caught up!

I feel like Pop is the perfect transition hotel! But Wilderness Lodge is my fave too, feels like home :cloud9:

I don't know why they haven't added an alcohol option to the night blossum because I would surely get it that way!

And the shirt is perfect for Artist Point!

Sounds like you have a great trip planned!

:welcome:

I don't know how I missed you starting a PTR for this trip! But I'm all caught up!

I feel like Pop is the perfect transition hotel! But Wilderness Lodge is my fave too, feels like home :cloud9:

I don't know why they haven't added an alcohol option to the night blossum because I would surely get it that way!

And the shirt is perfect for Artist Point!

Sounds like you have a great trip planned!

I haven't stayed in a refurbed room yet at Pop, so I'm really looking forward to that!!! Yes, WL does feel like home. It's honestly my fav deluxe.:love:
I LOVE my new Snow tee and I think I will probably wear it that night. Isn't it funny how some of us plan our outfits for Disney so far in advance???? Hee! Hee!

So, what will Saturday the 4th Bring...

We plan on sleeping in again this morning, as I'm sure we will be out late the night before, so this will be nice. But, not too late, because Joe and I have plans to have breakfast at BOG. This was something I just booked within the last week. I saw there was availability. I asked Joe what he thought and the reservation was made. Can you pre-order breakfast like you can lunch????

We've had lunch and dinner at BOG, but never breakfast. We have really enjoyed lunch in the past, but dinner...not so much. I just feel that the quality of the food has been lacking over the years. The steak always seemed to be fatty, the portions smaller, and the food just plain bland. Now, that being said, we have not had the opportunity to try the new menu yet...So, I'm curious to see what we will think of the breakfast options...Can you really go wrong with a plate of pastries to start? I'm really hoping this meal will renew my faith in this restaurant again because I used to like it a lot and I have always found the Castle to be quite charming.

Anyway, this will also be a great time to grab some FP's before heading out to Epcot for the rest of the day. I know Joe and I will definitely want one for Mine Train and BTMRR. Did I mention we will have Hopper Passes this trip??? Yep, it's something we don't normally do, as I personally find it seems to waste a lot of time using transportation when we could be enjoying more time in a park. Hey, you all know how I feel about Disney transportation (especially the buses). The least amount of time using it the better!!!

I decided to get the Hoppers, because a lot of the gals on this Epic Trip have Annual Passes, and I didn't want to not be able to do something if we were going to hop around...Now, I will totally be able to hang with the group no matter how many parks we may want to visit in a day...YAY!!!

How will we be spending our time in Epcot? Who will we be spending it with??? Will there be alcohol involved...Well, DUH!!!!

images

images

Last edited:
I'm with ya on Be our Guest. We've only done dinner once, but didn't care for it, but we generally enjoy lunch and if we can get a day of reservation we do. I haven't tried breakfast, only because its so expensive and we really aren't big breakfast eaters.

Glad you got hoppers for the trip! Have you looked into an annual pass? If you are going again in the fall and again before May we find its "cheaper" to just have an AP.

We've had lunch and dinner at BOG, but never breakfast. We have really enjoyed lunch in the past, but dinner...not so much. I just feel that the quality of the food has been lacking over the years. The steak always seemed to be fatty, the portions smaller, and the food just plain bland. Now, that being said, we have not had the opportunity to try the new menu yet...
I belive you can still pre-order breakfast. We have a lunch reservation and I think I am going to keep it but I have even heard that lunch isn't great. I am on the fence about it. We did breakfast a couple years ago, and it was fine. The thing with the sit down dinner is the room "feels" more like what the expierence should be like. It's just the no longer matches.

I decided to get the Hoppers, because a lot of the gals on this Epic Trip have Annual Passes, and I didn't want to not be able to do something if we were going to hop around...Now, I will totally be able to hang with the group no matter how many parks we may want to visit in a day...YAY!!!
We don't usually get hoppers either. I am super excieted about having that as part of our annual passes this trip. Than and we don't usually get memory maker.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter