An Epic Girl's Trip With Some Joey on the Side...Updated 4/29-COMPLETE

Joining in! I am following along on Chunky’s pre trip report, so I definitely need to be here for yours!

A Girls Trip sounds like so much fun!
:welcome:
I cannot tell you how excited I was to be invited!:love: This is an awesome group of ladies and I'm sure when the trip is all said and done that there will be many exciting stories to be told...:crazy:

Hi! Found your PTR. I can't wait to hear who the rest of the girls are. I love Chunky's reports.

I am really excited to stay here. I think the refurbed rooms look amazing.

The refurbed rooms are really nice. We only spent one night in it but the setup was great. Much better than the old rooms imo.

the Wilderness Lodge.

Oh nice. This is on our possible list for August. Debating on doing a split stay with Beach Club. I've done a split before but never in the middle of my trip. I think I'd rather just pick one and stick with it.

I managed to snag a reservation at Storybook Dining.

I really want to do this one but dh isn't feeling it. The food doesn't appeal to him. My son won't be into it either but my 6yo dd will love it. She's all about the character meals.

I tend to get motion sickness, but Joe told me if I start to feel sick to close my eyes.

Closing your eyes does help. Last time I rode it, I wore the seabands and that helped a little. I didn't have to close my eyes that time. But even without the band, I only close my eyes a couple of times during the ride. Star Tours I can't stand at all.

I also want to enjoy the Pongu Pongu.

It was too sweet for me but my son liked it.

Oh nice. This is on our possible list for August. Debating on doing a split stay with Beach Club. I've done a split before but never in the middle of my trip. I think I'd rather just pick one and stick with it.

I would love to stay at the BC one day!!!!

I really want to do this one but dh isn't feeling it. The food doesn't appeal to him. My son won't be into it either but my 6yo dd will love it. She's all about the character meals.

Joe LOVES Snow White and was really excited when it was announced, so I knew right away that it was a must do.

I'm here and you have me so excited for our trip. Especially Friday the 3rd when yours truly arrives and its Wilderness Lodge Girls Gone Wild :-)

I am so excited to see you and hang out!!!!!!!!! We are going to have the BEST time...closing down Geyser Point! Woot! Woot! Are you doing the dinner Friday night?????

I am so excited to see you and hang out!!!!!!!!! We are going to have the BEST time...closing down Geyser Point! Woot! Woot! Are you doing the dinner Friday night?????

Yep! I'm in for Ohana, the cruise, and California Grill brunch. Haven't thought much beyond that but that's what I have you, Ariane and Kelly for

Yep! I'm in for Ohana, the cruise, and California Grill brunch. Haven't thought much beyond that but that's what I have you, Ariane and Kelly for

Yep, that's what I'm signed up for too. I declined Tea at the GF, because I've been there, done that...I want to spend time at Geyser Point with the WL gals and spend time at AK.. I'm going to try to get a FOP FP, although I'm sure I will regret that decision as soon as I'm strapped into the ride...Oh, and I want to drink around the world a bit at Food and Wine...8-)

Friday Night, May 3rd...

Tonight we are attending a HUGE group dinner at O'Hana's. I believe there are 30 of us. This is a new to me and Joe restaurant and one we are looking forward to. We've had breakfast here with the characters a few times, but never dinner. I cannot wait to try those delicious skewers of meat (especially the shrimp) and the famous bread pudding that I hear so much about. Am I able to get a Lapu Lapu here??? If so, it will definitely get ordered and drunk in full...
menu_item_image_2648.jpg

menu_item_image_93.jpg

After dinner, our plans are pretty much up in the air. Joe and I were thinking about getting HEA Dessert Party tickets. Although, I hear there may be some sort of monorail crawl going on. We may want to hang out with some of our friends after dinner. So, we will have to see where the evening will lead us...Either way, I'm excited to see where we will end up. It's sure to be full of mischief, mystery, and alcohol...

Last edited:
Am I able to get a Lapu Lapu here??? If so, it will definitely get ordered and drunk in full...

Yes, you can, and I have a little tip for you...

If you want a 2nd (I've done this) but don't want to pay full price, get a regular Mai Tai (or any boozy drink) and just dump it in your pineapple and voila! You have a cool container AND more booze.

It's sure to be full of mischief, mystery, and alcohol...

YES!!! Looking forward to seeing you there!

You can’t leave Ohana/the Poly without a Lapu Lapu! YUM!

So excited to try this!

I’ve never had a Lapu Lapu, it sure looks yummy! It will have me on my you know what, I am a lightweight haha!

It will probably do me in too!!!

If you want a 2nd (I've done this) but don't want to pay full price, get a regular Mai Tai (or any boozy drink) and just dump it in your pineapple and voila! You have a cool container AND more booze.

LOVE this idea!

YES!!! Looking forward to seeing you there!

Aww! Me too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter