An article on a blog lists Disboards as her source

Ugh. I have Cinderella feet (very small) but I just can't buy these. Why do they have to be so UGLY?!

I bought a pair in Epcot, and Love 'em. I had to buy the largest they have, and I just fit into them. Mine have Mickey heads instead of the basic holes.

Mine are lime green just in case I see any other DISers. :thumbsup2

Ugh. I have Cinderella feet (very small) but I just can't buy these. Why do they have to be so UGLY?!

Hey I'm like you - i dont have cinderella feet, but i DO agree that crocs could be cuter.

anyhoo.

if you're looking for the comfort of crocs (thats what most people rave about right) but are not keen on the style, then try "Crocs Alice" - they're made by crocs, but are just soo sweet.

I bought my first pair last week, and I have to say, it's like my feet have gone to heaven!! And that's a wonder, *** I'm never able to find a comfy pair of shoes.

Seriously, try them out - here's a pic

crocs.jpg

Beth x

I love, love, love my crocs!! I've got a pair of the beach/caymans in Cotton Candy and I have a pair of black Mary Janes. I also have a pair of black Malindi's. Wear them to work everyday!! Also have the Sassari's in black but I have such a terrible time with any kind of heels so I don't wear them often.

Those Alice crocs are cuuuuuute. I may have to get a pair of those!! I also plan to get a pair of Mickey crocs before the podcast cruise...

I've got a big ol' pair of the Beach/Cayman in hot pink. You can see me coming a mile away. ;)

Mine are lime green just in case I see any other DISers. :thumbsup2

I'm wearing my lime green ones right now as I read this:thumbsup2 I own 8 regular pairs in various colors plus 2 winter pairs, one black and one brown. My feet (shoebox size and shape;) ) rarely see anything else! In fact my students don't think they're ugly at all except when I don't coordinate my shirt and shoes :rotfl:

Kim

I have quite a collection - sassari in black/white, malindi in black (my everyday work shoe), red mickey's and the beach in black, light blue and lime green (which I bought to go with several outfits I have).

I will be bringing several on the cruise - so we can all be ugly together.

I'm an "all Crocs all the time" girl in the summer...but the Crocs I wear are the Cleos. They're the most comfortable summertime shoe!

I do also have some Mickey Crocs that I wear at work. I just ordered some of the Minnie Janes for this fall :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter