An Alphabetical Stroll Through Bali and Australia/+ a Bit of Philippines- F is for: Feeling Cute, Might Go to a Wedding! / G is for: Grand Gala!

Kangaroo Island looks very arid.
You know, I’m not even sure what the rainfall averages here, but yes, the landscape is on the dry side. It’s full of open grasslands with loads of eucalyptus Groves however, it is also wet enough that they can grow wine, grapes, and raise beef so interesting observation!

And here I thought you were shouting because of what the DIS did to your photos! :crazy:

Bali is looking gorgeous - it wasn't on my bucket list, but now it might need to sneak in there!
I always seem like I have to boost the color just a bit to post them here because they seem to get washed out and lose a little bit of the quality.

To be truthful, it wasn’t on mine either until I started planning this trip. Had it not been for the wedding? I don’t think I would have gone here at all. But I sure am glad I did!

The way the rocks on the shore have eroded is very interesting. It looks like an igneous intrusion rather than some sort of sedimentary rock. :)

The way the rocks on the shore have eroded is very interesting. It looks like an igneous intrusion rather than some sort of sedimentary rock. :)
From what I could tell it’s all granite. Tasmania can get quite cold, so I’m thinking the way they fractured is from freeze and thaw. The orange is lichen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter