"Amuck, amuck, amuck!" A Pre-TR (link to TR in the first post)

You could! ;) But then what does that make me?? :rolleyes1
DSCF5955-1.jpg

Ugh, I am so not getting up tomorrow. I guess I'd better at least try to get some sleep.

Night!!!! :)

did you guys coordinate your costumes? so cute! another hour or so and I'll be leaving for DLR (all 15 min. of the drive)

You could! ;) But then what does that make me?? :rolleyes1
DSCF5955-1.jpg

Ugh, I am so not getting up tomorrow. I guess I'd better at least try to get some sleep.

Night!!!! :)

Who are the hot babes with Captain Cook? You two look ADORABLE! And quite beautiful, I must add. (And, paleeeease, no pregger comments to dodge the sincere compliment!)

Thanks for sharing the photo. Now where are the rest of the pics??

Hope you are having a blast in DL! Say hi to Pumpkin Mickey for me!

Enjoy the magic :wizard:

ok guys im outta here...on my way down to so cal whoo hoo...everyone that is going to the mini meet have a blast and drink a toast in my honor...spirit being there and all that....:lmao: otherwise see you guys when I get back and beth...I expect more than a page or 2 of a TR when I return!!

ok guys im outta here...on my way down to so cal whoo hoo...everyone that is going to the mini meet have a blast and drink a toast in my honor...spirit being there and all that....:lmao: otherwise see you guys when I get back and beth...I expect more than a page or 2 of a TR when I return!!

Bye Lynn!! :wave2:

Drive safely!

Beth - Glad the van decided to cooperate. You both look lovely. You gals need a picture with Pluto. Do you remember the cartoon w/the little angel and devil Pluto? I think it's part of one of the Halloween specials.

Nice plug.;)

Does anyone know when she is heading home?

Cristabel...I am heading to your report!

I think today!

Thanks! My Pre-TR is so sad and lonely compared to Beth's and Wendy's. But then again it's only going to be a 1 day trip.

Hello!!!!!!! I'm back!! We got in tonight around 7:30. I am pooped. Lots to unpack, school tomorrow. Ugh. Projects and reports to help the kids catch up on. Nothing like being thrown back into reality.

BUT, we had a great time!!! Everything went well. I loved it and I will get started on the TR as soon as I can. :)

Hello!!!!!!! I'm back!! We got in tonight around 7:30. I am pooped. Lots to unpack, school tomorrow. Ugh. Projects and reports to help the kids catch up on. Nothing like being thrown back into reality.

BUT, we had a great time!!! Everything went well. I loved it and I will get started on the TR as soon as I can. :)

She's back!

Hope you guys don't hit too many bumps while trying to get back into the swing of things.

WELCOME BACK!!

I am SO looking forward to this TR!

I also peeked at some of the pics on the Ladies Only thread... man that looks fun! :dance3:

Welcome Back Beth. Can't wait to hear all about your trip.

Welcome back Beth!!:flower3:

It was so nice to meet you!:hug:

Can't wait to see all of your pics!!

Melody

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter