Amorette's or Birthday Cake

darthbrazen

Earning My Ears
I'm toying with the idea of Amorette's one evening instead of a Birthday Cake for my daughter. We'll be visiting for her Sweet 16. She loves baking. I'm wondering if she might like this more than a birthday cake. Do they do anything special for birthdays there?

Thoughts.

See if you can book the cake decorating experience. It is held during the morning on certain days of the week. You and your daughter can enjoy taking part in the creation of a *fancy* cake, and can take it home to enjoy afterwards. If you don’t want to do this experience, I would still choose something from Amorette’s as it is something different and special. They have beautiful small cakes and other desserts to choose from.

We have done both and found Amorette's is great. I did the cake decorating class with my daughter on her 14th birthday and she loved it. The cake was amazing too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts