AMK lines March 18th Monday

waltslostnephew

Mouseketeer
What about getting in line at FOP at the end of night, just before the park closes. I remember when Frozen opened and it was a 90 wait all day, we got in line just as park was closing and only waited about 25 to 30 minutes?

What about getting in line at FOP at the end of night, just before the park closes. I remember when Frozen opened and it was a 90 wait all day, we got in line just as park was closing and only waited about 25 to 30 minutes?

That's one of the strategies suggested by many on these boards.

(BTW, "DAK" or "AK" are the more popular abbreviations for the Animal Kingdom park.)

That’s a good strategy.

You may want to go to “Thread Tools” at the top of your post and Edit the title. AMK isn’t a standard initialism on TPAS. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter