American Idol

Happy Alain’s won too. His last song by Sam Cook was so good. I think he is going to lean country...lol

Watching the home visit with Alejandro was sad, seem to have little family or just no support.

On Kelly and Ryan this morning they said that Alejandro got on the chartered plane with Laine to be on the show tomorrow but then wanted off. He is afraid to fly. Even his home visit he went by train.

Plus they both get a Disney cruise...to bad they didn’t give them 4 each...

He's from Pomona, which is 35 miles. Can't really "fly" from Hollywood to Pomona. LOL. That's why he took the train.

Alejandro will go far even if he never steps on a plane. He has a special talent that none of the other contestants had. I just watched Laine’s performance on Kelly & Ryan and it was not good. He needs to gain some confidence and learn how to move. You can see how uncomfortable he is when he doesn’t have a guitar in his hands. He’s very young, awkward and naive. He’s going to disappear like the 2010 winner Kris Allen.

Alejandro will go far even if he never steps on a plane. He has a special talent that none of the other contestants had. I just watched Laine’s performance on Kelly & Ryan and it was not good. He needs to gain some confidence and learn how to move. You can see how uncomfortable he is when he doesn’t have a guitar in his hands. He’s very young, awkward and naive. He’s going to disappear like the 2010 winner Kris Allen.

Agreed. But, fear of flying is something you can get over. I'll bet no one has ever worked with him to help him develop coping skills. He can "learn to fly." You can't "learn" his in born musical genius. He seems like such a decent guy to me. Tearing up, and feeling genuine emotion with those kids at his "hometown." Sweetest thing ever.

My daughter just reminded me that he would have had to fly to Hawaii. Maybe he just didn’t want to go or the plane was to small.

My daughter just reminded me that he would have had to fly to Hawaii. Maybe he just didn’t want to go or the plane was to small.

I thought the same thing. I don’t mind flying in larger planes but I refuse to fly in small ones.

We truly loved this season and found the majority extremely talented. We feel that this season had much more talent than previous years. I thought all three finalist were great and didn't want to choose a favorite. I was happy that Alejandro didn't win so that he would be free and not "owned" for a year. I see great things in his future. I didn't find Laine awkward in the least on stage. Madison definitely can sing.

I finally got a chance to watch the episode last night and boy was it long! Thank goodness for DVR. No surprise with the winner since Laine-like young guys are commonly chosen. I really liked some of the performances, particularly the duets with Alissa, Demetrius, and Jeremiah. And poor Alejandro seems like he has had a sad family life. Not sure if it really matters who wins since the exposure alone will take them far if they have what it takes. Good luck to the entire top 10, a diverse group with lots of talent!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter