• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

American Idol watchers?

I loved them both. But I favored Cook a bit more. I am glad he won. I am also happy Simon apologized to him last night.

I have to say that this years finale was by far the best! I have been a fan of both of the Davids since the start of the season but can only see myself buying a David Cook cd and just glancing over the David A. cd. I would have liked to have seen Carly and Michael Johns go farther in the competition but am very happy about the results.

I'll get in the kitchen if that Cook is in there! ;)

Quite excited over here in KC!!! I heard he did say later he was going to Disney World!

The Jonas Brothers = Isync or Boys to Men or Osmonds or the Beatles depending on what time frame you were a preteen/teenage girl basically LOL

I'm another Kansas girl and can attest that people are going nuts over Cook!!Me included of course! I liked David A, but I'm more of an alternative type of gal and David A was too nice. Both of them were so sweet and true personalitlies that I would have been fine with either, but am excited that it is David C.

Watched the Idols tonight on Larry King. I have to say I was really impressed with David Cook. He was so poised/comfortable in front of the camera. His answers were good, funny, thoughtful. I know he's probably been asked the same thing 100 times by now in interviews, but for guy that was a bartender in Kansas just 4 or 5 months ago, he seems like a natural on TV. I think if the singing thing didn't work for some reason, he'd make a great talk show host or radio guy.

As far as Amanda, I wonder if she is unhappy about going on tour or something because she certainly looked like she did not want to be there last night. Overall I thought the women in particular looked very awkward when they were doing the group numbers...they seemed so uncoordinated, like they didn't have enough time to learn the choreography or something.

Amanda doesn't go on tour. She was #11. Only the top 10 tour. She was simply awful.

If David Cook would have said "I'm going to Disney World!" after Ryan told him he won I would have laughed my head off...and not to mention the fact it would have been weird and ruined a really great ending.

He did. I don't have the video right here to link to you, but when I was reading an article about him winning on Yahoo, they had a link. It was a Disney commercial with David Cook singing the "When You Wish Upon a Star..." song, and then he said, "I'm goin to Disney World!" at the end, and it was obviously right after he won.

Anyway... so happy he won. I really didn't like David A; his songs were all the same. Was he actually capable of singing a fast song? Love David C. :thumbsup2

Camster0307- Thanks for the link. I loved it!:cool1:

I loved David Cook the first time I heard him. I am so happy he won. I have already downloaded "Time of My Life" I love it.

My DS so excited about the new American Idol attraction at WDW. We will have to plan a January/February trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter