• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

American Idol parade photos

Thanks Kathy! It looks like it was pretty a cool parade.:thumbsup2

Man you've been busy this week Kathy. Great photos! :thumbsup2 That looks like it was some parade. They really got the big names there didn't they?

They are great pictures!!! There were a couple that I did not know but what a great time that must have been!!! Carrie Underwood is just stunning. Who were the no shows?:rolleyes1

So awesome! Great pictures! I can't believe all of those AI people were there!! I wish I could have been there!

WOW what great pictures! I am sure it was really awesome to be in the park that day:) I love AI and have watched since the begining. I love the one of Bo Bice and David Archaleto. They looked so happy to be there. My favorite idol to date was David Cook though and he looked great! Can't wait to check put the new idol attraction at Studios. Thanks for the great photos.

Ok AI fans, who is the guy above Ruben? Can't place him for the life of me.

Kimberly Locke
Justin Guarini
Chris Sligh
Michael Johns
David Cook
Bucky Covington
Ace Young
Sanjaya
Carrie Underwood
Jason Castro
Diana DeGarmo
Josh Gracin
Ruben Studdard
Bo Bice
Lakisha Jones
Phil Stacey
Didn't get her name
Taylor Hicks
Mandisa
Syesha Mercado
Fantasia Barrino
Carly Smithson
Melinda Doolittle
David Archuleta
Jordon Sparks
Ryan Seacrest
Paula Abdul

Thanks Kathy. I did not recognize Josh!

Didn't get her name is, Brooke White from last season.

Ok......Can I trade places with the girl driving David Cook's car?:worship: She must have been in heaven;)

Great photos. 3 hours, that is dedication, but it does look like you got a great spot.

I have to admit I don't know who most of those people are.

Awesome pictures! I wish so much that I could have been there. I'm a huge idol fan. I didn't recognize Ace Young with the short hair!

Great pics Kathy! Looks like you were right at the beginning of the parade. Where there a lot of people there?

Kathy, we were there for the parade also. I was thinking of you because I knew you would be out there somewhere taking pictures!

We got there at 2:45, which I naiively thought would be fine. We were 3 people deep, but I was able to get a few good photos by holding my camera above my head. We were right at the spot where the cars stopped to interview with Kimberly Locke, so I got a great view of the back of everyone's head during their interviews!

At AK on Friday, I walked right by two young guys accompanied by a VIP tour guide. By their age and the way they were dressed, my mind kind of registered that it was weird that they would pay for a VIP tour but I didn't focus on their faces. I saw them again as they were getting on the Expedition Everest train just ahead of mine. It was Phil Stacey and Bucky Covington! I tried to snap a photo but the train just started to move so they are a blur. Still, that was my little brush with fame!
IMG_8358.jpg

Wasn't that crowd something???? That's neat you got a picture of them at EE. It looks like the people behind them don't have a clue who is in front of them.

We were that day, DD loved the parade. We rode ToT in the morning and a camera man was outside the building at the point the doors open at the top of the ride, I guess they were their to film AI people doing the ride. Pretty cool day, we saw David Cook perform for GMA that morning.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter