• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

American Idol Opening

disfanmelK

Earning My Ears
Hello All!
I have a friend who will be at WDW next weekend and her son is a HUGE American Idol fan. I know the official opening is on the 14th, but I thought I heard information about special guests and performers that day on an old podcast. I tried the archives but could not find anything.
Does anyone have information about what will be happening to "open" the American Idol experience?
Thanks much!
Melissa

They will be having a parade with former winners of American Idol on Feb. 12.

David Cook will do an interview with Good Morning America that morning from Hollywood Studios.

I'm offically jealous of my friend's room mate. He works the American Idol Experience, and they get autographs. Humph.:guilty:

I SO wish I could be there to see that parade! I'm a huge Idol fan. I'm hoping to at least see some pics of it on the site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter