American Idol Finale

I'm watching the finale. I like Adam, but that has nothing to do with my name being Adam. :laughing:

oooo Bikini Girl didn't like that one bit! LOL! :lmao:

Kara just *literally* sang circles around her. So funny.

And KISS ROCKED!!! LOVED IT!

ROFL...bikini girl makes the rest of us Jersey girls look like pure trash!

I wanted Adam to winn soooo bad. I thought he had the better voice. And i thought Kiss and Queen rocked. That was awesome!!!!

glad the other guy won, I thought Adam screamed more then sang half the time. Half the time I liked him, half the time I had to hit the mute button.

AMAZING FINALE...esp with QUEEN!! wish adam had won, but they are both fantastic, and have great careers ahead of them....as long as gokey didnt get it, im happy!! :)

glad the other guy won, I thought Adam screamed more then sang half the time. Half the time I liked him, half the time I had to hit the mute button.

Kris...I think its a shame for him to be referred to as "the other guy" altho i do think that factored into his win somewhat- more a vote against Adam for some people than a vote for Kris....IMHO.

Adam's screechiness is what kept me from liking him 100%, too. That and the thought that he was this season's "ringer" that the folks at 19 Entertainment wanted to pimp out.

The good news is that he won't be under their management thumb.

Oh, for the record, I did enjoy Kris's musical style much better, and I'm a sucker for "the underdog". :goodvibes

Kris...I think its a shame for him to be referred to as "the other guy" altho i do think that factored into his win somewhat- more a vote against Adam for some people than a vote for Kris....IMHO.

:lmao: I didnt mean it as 'the other guy' I just hadnt watched this season. I saw a few of the early shows, the person I liked was that first girl that got voted off. The only reason I know the name of Adam is a ton of people on the boards had him in their signatures...otherwise I would have just referred to him as the screecher ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter