American Express

callahanjulie10

DIS Veteran
Will using AMerican Express get me any discounts at WDW? I tried to go to americanexpress.com and could get nothing!!!!

There is some info on Amex discounts on this website, go to http://www.wdwinfo.com/discounts.html

If you are a member of the Amex Rewards program, there are also some things you can use points for such as tickets, breakfast coupons, etc. However, they do require alot of points. I recommend using points for these things only if you have alot and don't know what to do with them.

I just tried the mousesavers link and got a screen saying "Forbidden".

What's that all about? Have I just reported myself to the CIA, FBI, MI5, INTERPOL for surfing during office hours??

LOL mssocks .......No you've hit what's known as a "firewall".

Basically it's a function that your company has built in that prevents you from visiting certain websites if their descriptions fit certain criteria that they have established.

There are a few restaurants that offer a discount when you pay using AE. You also can get a discount at the marina if you rent watercraft.

Thanks Freddie! I just couldn't imagine why my company had suddenly turned into "mouse haters"!

Are the AMEX discounts good for the Blue and Optima Cards also?

I like the one about the FBI, CIA..... but actually you've turned yourself into the Fashion PoLice....

Paranoia strikes deep ....Into your heart it will creep!

:rolleyes: :jester: :bounce: :smooth:

MIB, Protector of the Universe!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter