American Express and Free Child Tickets at Legoland

Tink33

Disneyland Parade High Kicker
I had heard that Legoland was offering a special in February and called for confirmation yesterday. When using your American Express card; for every adult ticket you purchase at full price ticket, you receive 2 children's tickets FREE.

I know 3 families that have used the special this week. One family saved almost $150 on their 3 children.

You can call Legoland Guest Relations to see if the offer will be extended.

Thanks. I'm going to check if it will be extended. My son is getting to do a cubscout sleepover on the USS Midway on March 23 and I was thinking of surprising him with a day at Legoland (his favorite park in the world, he likes it even better than DL) while we are in San Diego.

Thanks. I'm going to check if it will be extended. My son is getting to do a cubscout sleepover on the USS Midway on March 23 and I was thinking of surprising him with a day at Legoland (his favorite park in the world, he likes it even better than DL) while we are in San Diego.

Any word on when it expires?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter