American Airlines 2for1 offer

keith&carol

Mouseketeer
Just been to Tesco and they have leaflets near Doritos shelf offering 2 for the price of 1 for flights between 1st Nov & 31Mar 2003.
If you want to go this winter & haven't booked yet it might be worth a look.
Carol:cool:

Saw that, unfortunately I am planning a trip for beginning of September. If I remember correctly flights to Orlando were qouted as being £348, plus taxes at £63 each.

Makes a total of £474 for 2 i.e. £237 each.

Are these direct flights? And to which airport?

Carol

All it says on the leaflet is that flights can be from Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester & Birmingham. Not all flights are direct- ring Helpline on 0161 877 1113 for more details.

Seems like a good deal.

Is this a deal from Tesco or Doritos. Do you have to have the leaflet to book the flight, or can you just phone fo availibility?

Sorry to ask so many questions - I'm not that near a Tescos to pick up a copy.

:cool:

Maxine

You can find all the information here www.doritos.co.uk

This takes you through to Walkers where you can select 'News' and you will find all the info there. You need to buy 16 large bags of Doritos and send your receipt off with an application form (which you can download from the website) then they send you a voucher. You can't book anything until you have your voucher, and then bookings are made through Travelbag.

It will be interesting to see what kind of availability there is on this offer, justa pity you can't find out until you have got the voucher!

OK. I've got the leaflet in front of me.

The deal is with Tesco and Doritos.

1. Buy any 16 Doritos products or Walkers Sensations (the posh new crisps) from Tescos.

2. Keep your till receipts.

3.Complete the application form ( I picked up mine from next to the Doritos)

4. Send receipts and application form off by 14th September

5. You get a "buy 1 get 1 free" voucher (valid on American Airlines)

6. Flights must be booked by 30th September.

Flights must be taken between 01Nov and 31 Mar (can't use it from 19-24 Dec (outbound) or 01-07 Jan (inbound)). Max stay 1 month. Must stay over a Saturday night.

The price quoted on the leaflet for Orlando is £351 (plus tax)

The free ticket may be used for a child but there is no further discount.

Hope that helps.

Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter