Amazon shipping estimates

Over the last year or so I've seen an increase in "Prime" items are shipped via "two day shipping" but don't get shipped for up to a week. Primary with items not sold directly from Amazon.

I just ordered something this morning and a couple hours later, it said it shipped.

don't rely on amazon saying it shipped-check the tracking number with the carrier assigned to it. i've had multiple items over the past few weeks that were supposedly 'shipped' when only a label was printed up for the carrier and the items did'nt get to the carriers until days later-one is still pending carrier receipt from the beginning of november.

Finding the same thing here. Also have the package take days longer than the estimate. If it is taking so long for me to get the items with Prime 2 day shipping I would hate to see how long it would take for regular mail.
Two days? My order, placed Wednesday, was delivered by my mail carrier Friday.

I chose the slow option for delivery on an item to get the Now credit. Said it would be delivered the 26, but got a notice this morning that it shipped and will arrive today.
I order often and have always had delivery in the 2 day time frame, unless it is not directly from Amazon. Those have taken a week or more

I just put a bunch of stuff in my cart and checked for guaranteed delivery--Monday the 19th with Prime. I'm always sort of impressed that the two day thing doesn't seem to have a "business day" thing going on. I tend to do my internet shopping on Saturdays and even Saturday night I can generally get it Monday, sort of blows my mind, actually.

I just put a bunch of stuff in my cart and checked for guaranteed delivery--Monday the 19th with Prime. I'm always sort of impressed that the two day thing doesn't seem to have a "business day" thing going on. I tend to do my internet shopping on Saturdays and even Saturday night I can generally get it Monday, sort of blows my mind, actually.
Heck, lots of times my orders get delivered on Sundays!

Three weeks ago we ordered a violin bow and a fish tank heater and rosin. Both items never came. They showed shipped with an arrival date. The arrival date kept changing. Then it showed ask for a refund items lost in the mail. We ordered the bow again. It took over a week to come. We still don't have the rosin. I also ordered an acne cream and it didnt ship for over a week. We did call and were told same thing as others. It is two days after it ships. Even the ship date for Amazon was missed. We have never had issues until now. I hope things are not delayed for Christmas presents!!

A while ago Prime changed their shipping policy to 2 days from shipped, not ordered. Most people (including me) were still getting 2 days from ordered. My recent orders (in the last 2 months) have been taking almost 2 weeks to ship. Prime is no longer worth it for me and I will not be renewing.

I received an email just a little while ago advising the package is running late, and is now expected Nov 18-21. the tracker says “package delayed in transit. Package has left seller facility and is in transit to carrier“. Order was placed on 11/13, and confirmation email had said it would be arriving Nov 19-26, so i am not sure why I got the “running late” email.

We ordered two things separate times Thursday. Both were prime and said arrival Saturday. About 30 minutes ago I got an email that said they aren't coming today and if they don't show up by Wedneday to call after that. In October I was going to order a tshirt that said 90th and Fabulous for my mother's 90th birthday. It said prime. I wanted it for a 90 year birthday gift. It wasn't until I put it in the cart that prime disappeared and said it should arrive about a month later. I called amazon and they said that company doesn't do prime even though it says so on the item page. They need time to personalize the item (which has zero personalization) Oh well amazon lost that order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!