Amazon Prime Delivery to BWV

DaisyNY

DIS Veteran
My husband has a bad back and we usually travel with a foam mattress top for him...Thinking of having a twin size delivered to BWV...Does anyone have any experience with Amazon Prime deliveries to resorts? Thanks

It may be delivered to the Business Center and there will be a fee.

Not sure what day of the week you plan to arrive but if arriving on Saturday or Sunday you may have a problem being able to get your order if it's going to the business center. We used to always ship a box to ourselves when staying at BW, one trip we got there on a Saturday and the business center was close. I had to make an issue of it to get our box, it wasn't a good way to start our trip. If I were you I would call the resort directly and find out what the policy is at this time. It's always nice to know what to expect. Good luck.

I had a package delivered to BWV, it went to convention center, and I was going to be at parks when convention center business office was open. I asked at front desk and they retrieved it for me. It was small so I waited in lobby and took it to my room myself.

When I use Amazon prime at home, it often comes by USPS. That would not go to convention center. It would go to central receiving place then to hotel front desk; the first step can cause a delay.

Either way, expect to be charged a fee.

Not sure what day of the week you plan to arrive but if arriving on Saturday or Sunday you may have a problem being able to get your order if it's going to the business center. We used to always ship a box to ourselves when staying at BW, one trip we got there on a Saturday and the business center was close. I had to make an issue of it to get our box, it wasn't a good way to start our trip. If I were you I would call the resort directly and find out what the policy is at this time. It's always nice to know what to expect. Good luck.
The problem is calling the hotel directly. More than likely you will get a call center somewhere that identifies itself as BW Resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter