Amazing Hotel Discount on Expedia App today

Avery's mom

DIS Veteran
Anyone looking to stay at DLH or GCH before 1/5/19 - book asap on the Expedia app using the code HITRESET.

I snagged 3 nights at DLH for $500 off. This also works at some other Anaheim hotels on Harbor, etc....and the max discount is $500 total.

If you're up for a last minute deal - this is a good one!

Wait a minute ... I’m going this Saturday-Tuesday , sat-sun at another hotel and Sunday-Tuesday at DLH— it took the price down to $142.00!! Is this right? Lol what’s the catch?

Wait a minute ... I’m going this Saturday-Tuesday , sat-sun at another hotel and Sunday-Tuesday at DLH— it took the price down to $142.00!! Is this right? Lol what’s the catch?
No catch. The hotel has to be paid for at the time of booking, but that's the only caveat I can tell.

Where do you put in the discount code?

Scroll down past the insurance information, and there is a small link to click that says "enter a coupon or promotion code"

It doesn't work at every hotel, bit it does work at the DLH and GCH. Also at BWPPI and others on Harbor.

Hope that helps!

Uh so I booked it! Haha I cannot express how grateful i am for you! 3 nights all at the DLH for 385/night this weekend! Woo hoo!

Scroll down past the insurance information, and there is a small link to click that says "enter a coupon or promotion code"

It doesn't work at every hotel, bit it does work at the DLH and GCH. Also at BWPPI and others on Harbor.

Hope that helps!
That is so bizzare -- I am not seeing it.

No words can describe how sad I am I missed this deal. We will be there this weekend and next week. Oh well, guess Disneyland Hotel was not meant to be. Desert Inn here we come.

@Avery's mom Thank you for posting this. I received the email but ignored it. I had booked our Christmas trip at GCH through Travelocity in Feb with a great code-but this saved me 164 more- so I cancelled and re-booked with Expedia.
@Tigger Trainer try VACATION20 through the app. It worked for me.

Our days were sold out when I got the email 1st thing this morning, (Dec. 28-1/1) but I'm so glad some of you scored a deal; they are few and far between!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter