Ama ama reopening

Ama ama is no longer showing up on Aulani’s website. I guess it is gone for good.
I just checked the website to confirm for myself, and it seems you are correct that it is no longer listed. However, I do not think that necessarily means that the restaurant is "gone for good." Perhaps the web designers just finally got around to updating the website so that they stop getting so many questions about places that are currently close? I don't know...

There are 2 separate Chef positions listed by Aulani on 3/31/21 so something may be brewing. Letting that space (outside/easily social distanced) stand defunct when they are undoubtedly going to see an increase in occupancy all summer seems like an odd business decision to me.

My friend lives across the street and walks through the resort every day. He's worked for Disney in the past and knows the staff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter