Am I Up to the Challenge of the 2014 F&WF? Bring on the Food!

AWWWWW !! Thankyou !!
The last 3 updates were my favorite !!

We dined at Jiko many times - and always found the Chef to be very kind and caring ! Your meal really was ... :dance3: for a king !!
:rolleyes2 I ... ahem ... figured your husband with a thiara !!

t.jpg
It would fit him very well !!

Marco especially loves Boma , as he likes to eat a bit of :rotfl2: EVERYTHING !! Our meals at Boma seem to last :lmao: for ever !!
( One time though :confused: there were no :scared1: Zebra Domes !!)

and finally I WAS SO SAD to see the last photos of the beautiful lobby :sad2:

and even sadder waving good bye with you to the .... :sad1::sad1::sad1:
WORLD DISNEY WORLD sign !!!

So , NOW, :hug::hug::hug: what you have to think of is ...

PLAN THE NEXT TRIP !!!
:lovestruc

AWWWWW !! Thankyou !!
The last 3 updates were my favorite !!

We dined at Jiko many times - and always found the Chef to be very kind and caring ! Your meal really was ... :dance3: for a king !!
:rolleyes2 I ... ahem ... figured your husband with a thiara !!

t.jpg
It would fit him very well !!

Marco especially loves Boma , as he likes to eat a bit of :rotfl2: EVERYTHING !! Our meals at Boma seem to last :lmao: for ever !!
( One time though :confused: there were no :scared1: Zebra Domes !!)

and finally I WAS SO SAD to see the last photos of the beautiful lobby :sad2:

and even sadder waving good bye with you to the .... :sad1::sad1::sad1:
WORLD DISNEY WORLD sign !!!

So , NOW, :hug::hug::hug: what you have to think of is ...

PLAN THE NEXT TRIP !!!
:lovestruc

^^^^^ AMEN to that^^^^^. The planning part that is..LoL

What are the chances of that though Kim ???:confused3

Aww.

You. finally. finished. a. TR. :thumbsup2

Great job!

Seriously.....loved living vicariously through you. It was just like being there.....only not as good.
Here's to the NEXT one.

Wow, I feel like I just went to Disney! So glad you got the ressie at Jiko the last night!! :thumbsup2

Wow, I feel like I just went to Disney! So glad you got the ressie at Jiko the last night!! :thumbsup2

....so am I....if Jiko didn't work out, I would have probably tried for Sanaa...we've eaten there before and had a wonderful meal there too, but it's a pale comparison to Jiko....

.....don't get your hopes up :confused3....although I did edit the last installment a little bit.....:thumbsup2

:faint: You assume that this old fogie can work out what "little bit" you added.

Yes, reality is hard to take....until you remember how to remember about Disney.

.....Good-by WDW, good-by Orlando, good-by Florida....the flight was uneventful and it arrived pretty much on time; we hurried to the lower level to retrieve our luggage. When we hit the open air outside, it was decidedly much colder than when we had departed five days earlier. The biting wind, along with the gray surroundings, was just another brutal reminder that we were thrown back into reality. Unfortunately, we had to sit in that cold dampness for another 24 minutes to await the arrival of the shuttle that would take us back to our vehicle at the long-term parking lot. It had rained miserably all day and we unfortunately climbed into the SUV realizing that the two back windows were cracked open and left that way during the entire trip. Yes, a hard dose of reality indeed.....I can't wait to return to that land of the magical mouse, palm trees, escapism, and dreams of yesteryear and the future....until next time.

:sad2::sad2::sad2: Do you mean that you had left the two back windows open :confused3 or that someone tried to enter your SUV at the long term parking ??
Both ways ... YES , a TOO MUCH hard return to real life !!
You need

Big-Hug-For-You-.gif

and also , :rolleyes1 I have to insist ! :hug: to start planning another trip !!!

:sad2::sad2::sad2: Do you mean that you had left the two back windows open :confused3 or that someone tried to enter your SUV at the long term parking ??
Both ways ... YES , a TOO MUCH hard return to real life !!

and also , :rolleyes1 I have to insist ! :hug: to start planning another trip !!!

....nooo, I inadvertently left the back windows slightly open...:confused3 I'm such a numnutz sometimes...when we left the house and drove to the long-term parking lot, the weather was actually kind of balmy, but when we had returned, it was damp, rainy, and about 20 degrees colder...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter