Am I missing something about early May?

marymouse

Mouseketeer
I'm having a hard time finding a decently priced room for the second week in May. The week right before Mother's Day. We've been that week in the past and haven't had any issues. HRH and PFB only have suites and clubs showing up with annual pass or stay more discounts? Do I still have time to find a good price or do I just ago ahead and book RPH? We don't hate RPH but we love HRH but just don't won't pay $500 for a room.

I was able to grab an aph rate each for 2 2-queen gardenview rooms at Portofino for $234 for our 4 night stay that week. That was in January. You may just want to book a room, so you'll have it, and then keep checking for a better rate. I'm sure at some point you will find one.

I don’t know your exact dates but I just checked for the entire 2nd week of May from May 4th to May 11th and there is an Aph rate at PB for a deluxe room at $311 a night. Try checking again.

I don’t know your exact dates but I just checked for the entire 2nd week of May from May 4th to May 11th and there is an Aph rate at PB for a deluxe room at $311 a night. Try checking again.

Thanks, We can't check in until at least the 6th. Maybe that's what is throwing me off. I'll mess around with the dates some more. I would totally take $311 at PB. I appreciate your help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter