Am I looking for a unicorn, 50pts at BWV?

13% of points at Boardwalk are February points. The early sales of Boardwalk required 160? points to buy in.

February itself isn't an insane unicorn - BLT is like 37% February UY. But at some resorts, it's less than 10%.

If I really wanted 50 points at BWV, I'd buck up and waitlist myself for direct. Because the number of those February contracts that have been ROFR and broken into smaller units is probably not huge.

You are kidding, right, the part about hope? If it were me reading this as the OP, I would get on a waitlist for direct.:)

I was kidding as the February use year is hard to find. Of course, the second I post this four listings will come in matching the criteria.

A 50 point BWV (Feb UY) with 2017 and 2018 points just listed yesterday with the Timeshare store. A sale was pending within the day. List price was $144 per point.

A 50 point BWV (Feb UY) with 2017 and 2018 points just listed yesterday with the Timeshare store. A sale was pending within the day. List price was $144 per point.
Ugh.... I missed it?!?! I check the app everyday.

TSS posts new listings on Twitter at 2pm and 6pm each day, in addition to their email list. Also it doesn't hurt to keep an eye on the web site. The contract I bought from TSS was posted on the web site but didn't show up on Twitter or their email list.

Sometimes finding the perfect resale contract feels like a full time job haha.

I first saw it on there facebook post. TSS updates their list on their website continually. Also, the status of their contracts seems to change occasionaly. Sale Pending on one day, the next day its available again. I check their website through my phone constantly, as well as other brokers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!