Aluani in November

DVC_HK

Mouseketeer
Hey ya'll so I like to plan my trips way far out and I was looking at my points coming up. How hard would you think it would be to get a room at Aluani the week before Thanksgiving in 2020? Is that a very busy time for the resort? I know it's pretty far down the pipe line but I was already thinking of how I could surprise my DW for our one year anniversary at that point. Thanks ya'll!

At 7 months out, for ocean view, likely high chance of success. For standard view or hotel, likely very low chance. For Island Garden or pool view, it may depend on what you include in the "week before Thanksgiving," If the Sunday through Thurs of that week likely good chance to get either; if including the Friday or Sat before Thanksgiving, more like 50/50.

I was definitely wanting ocean view since it will be our first time ever going there and wanna make it amazing for the occasion. I was hoping for a Sunday to Sunday deal with flying in and out on those days

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts