Al's Toy Barn to receive FastPass

slp87

DIS Veteran
I read on Mouse Planet today that they were going to be installing FastPass machines at Al's. We enjoy seeing the characters at these locations, but hate waiting in line, so I think we'll like being able to get a FP. I'm curious to know what others think. Let me know!

The line there is crazy sometimes, so I think that it could be a good idea. It would be nice if they would make the Toy Story characters available at other places in WDW, though. That would do a lot to diffuse the congestion at that area.

WOW! That is good news.........do you know when it is supposed to start?

Interesting. My Buzz-crazy boys had to be satisfied with just watching over the fence. I still think a Toy Story breakfast would be a big hit.

I read on another thread that because of the way the costumes are constructed, it would be hard for those characters to do a meal. I would like to see a Toy Story show. We saw Toy Story on Ice when it was in our town, and it was wonderful.

Sounds like a good idea to me. The lines to see the Toy Story characters are always so long I havnt' bothered seeing them in a long time. Maybe if they get the FastPass up by my next trip, I may just give it a shot.

Great news!!! A fastpass at Al's Toy Barn would save us an hour of standing in line in the sun!!! However, it was well worth it both times to see the joy on my son's face as he got to pose with "Buzz".

FYI: Currently, the contract Disney has with Pixar prohibits any character meals with the Toy Story gang.

Originally posted by DISNEYFAMILYOFFOUR
FYI: Currently, the contract Disney has with Pixar prohibits any character meals with the Toy Story gang.
Interesting. Hadn't heard that.

I read on another thread that because of the way the costumes are constructed, it would be hard for those characters to do a meal.
If they do every get permission to have one, I would be satisfied with a "it's your table's turn to come up to ____ and see the characters." It's so hard to find Jessie, too ....

We seen Buzz in front of the Buzzlightyear ride in MK--- only 2 people in line. He kept running around and jumping on ledges. Actually we were walking to TTA and he came stomping behind us.

Jessie-- we saw her w/ some Army Men on NY Street. She was all by herself.

So we just need Woody. We haven't been willing to stand in that line for it yet. FP would be great. It would also be nice to FP the Judges Tent in MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter